Patriot Mobile

Anyone hittin up the P Cola Gun Show the 24th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was there early and stayed until after 11. Scored 2 4lb jugs of Win 231, 500 185 gr FMJ and 155 gr 9mm projectiles from Ga Arms plus some brass for same.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    was there this morning at opening. Bumped into and met Rick (reelcrazy?), spoke to Gerome (one shot) and Nate (lil Jacks) for a short bit.

Only thing I bought was a couple boxes of 5.45x39. Saw a few vendors selling 1080ct tins for $200-$240, but didnt have that much on me unfortunately. Saw a couple bricks of .22lr, but they were all aquila sub-sonic. Great for a bolt action, even the Henry, but not at $60/box.

Got super intrigued by the SigSauer SB15 support brace for the AR pistol. Talked to Nate about ordering one. It'll make a great, uh...."support" brace after holding and shoulderi.....holding a few.

Choppa6

40 Watt Phased Plasma Rifle
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got there with my son, daughter and my wifey, at 8am. I met Fly at Deadeyes booth. hat a cool dude. I did not see any other shirts either! but it was packed and I was on a mission for a few things. IE, Holster, ammo, gas block and a new Gerber. My 8 year old son scored a Compass, and my 10 year old daughter got a few arroheads for her Girlscout Walking stick! Then, without the kids I went back at 2pm and really got to check out some guns. I saw a Socom M14 I wanted. I almost bought it, but was about 1100 bucks short~!!

FelixH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't make it out there, but i did get out shooting both yesterday and today, so I'm not complaining.

Top Bottom