• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    http://www.unholycocktail.com/

Has anyone ever seen or ordered anything from here. Looks like they have some interesting stuff at some pretty good prices. Seems like one of those sites that is constantly changing it's stuff that it sells based on what it can get cheap and resale cheap. Seems to be geared toward the kind of crowd around here too. I like their attitude too. I found some stuff on there that I was going to order. But I was unsure and wondering if anyone had ordered or heard of them

Last edited:

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just looked through the entire website and they have a lot of stuff! Saw a few things I would like to have, but nothing I couldn't live without right now. I will bookmark this for future use though. :thumb:

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This were my thoughts. Just had never heard of them.

I just looked through the entire website and they have a lot of stuff! Saw a few things I would like to have, but nothing I couldn't live without right now. I will bookmark this for future use though. :thumb:

D_Shane

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have received stuff from them, ordered by relatives for me as gifts. I have not purchased directly from them. My kids see something they think I'll like and get it for me, or see me looking at something on there and next thing I know it's waiting for me when I get home. So I have yet to place an order myself.
    Alot like American Science and Surplus. Not all cheap knock-off stuff, but name brand purchased from damaged containers or unwanted/overstocked items. Some stuff is pretty much regular priced, but there are dirt cheap items also. Some foreign made stuff is on there, they have items they regularly stock. The overstock/damaged sales are where you'll see deep discounts.
    I have no complaints though from anything I've gotten. Delivery was fast. Nothing appeared low quality or less than what I would have gotten from a "big" store.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have received stuff from them, ordered by relatives for me as gifts. I have not purchased directly from them. My kids see something they think I'll like and get it for me, or see me looking at something on there and next thing I know it's waiting for me when I get home. So I have yet to place an order myself.
    Alot like American Science and Surplus. Not all cheap knock-off stuff, but name brand purchased from damaged containers or unwanted/overstocked items. Some stuff is pretty much regular priced, but there are dirt cheap items also. Some foreign made stuff is on there, they have items they regularly stock. The overstock/damaged sales are where you'll see deep discounts.
    I have no complaints though from anything I've gotten. Delivery was fast. Nothing appeared low quality or less than what I would have gotten from a "big" store.

Thanks for that info.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TP, my order arrived yesterday - 1 July. Ordered on 26 June. Pleased with the quality, price and delivery time.
    Thanks for the link; I hadn't heard of them prior. Will check out their site from time to time and will order from them again, I'm sure.

Top Bottom