• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Really liking this idea and have been shopping around for one of these but there ain’t really been any reviews yet so anyone locally gotten one yet if So.
    How do you like it.
    was it worth the money you payed
    and any regret’s
    thanks for your time.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

There's a few videos out there - the general consensus seems to be it's a well made rifle coming in lower than the big names out there (POF, LWRC, etc). A bit interested myself, I'd like to get hands on with one.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I've watched a couple reviews on it. From what I've seen, the rifle handles a lot like an AR15. About the same size and weight, with the benefit of a real bullet instead of a hopped up .22 LR. The recoil isn't bad at all, due to a very impressive muzzle brake, but it's brutal to those people to the right and left. Lighter and lower recoil than most AR-10's out there, but it's a 16 inch barrel with a hoss brake on it, so it's LOUD and unfriendly to those people unfortunate to be sitting to either side of you at the range. Definitely impressive though, and makes me interested in maybe getting another AR after growing bored with them years ago and selling my two for a heavy premium after Sandy Hook.

twodogsfym

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I have one. Just my opinion but it's priced way to cheap for what it is. Swap the factory buffer for an H2 and run the gas block in position 2.
    People seem to get hung up on Ruger quality meaning security 9 and lcp, but forget the RPR and things like the Doug Koenig 1911 from Ruger. I give it 2 thumbs up

twodogsfym

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Thanks @twodogsfym for the input you can watch a million reviews but intill you know someone who owns one its really hard to base spending the money on people who most likely get kick backs from these company's.
    I've just never been much of an AR10 fan due to weight and size but an AR15 size 308 was intriguing. So far I absolutely love it.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    This may be something to grab in the near future. Since trading off my KAC SR-25, I still want a .308 option. The SFAR is right up that alley. Throw and nice 1-6x24 or 1-8x24 scope and BUISs on it and it is good to go.

Top Bottom