DK Firearms

Anybody tried one of these Glock triggers??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Wow that's an awesome price if it works. But... the real "Franklin binaries" from what I understand are the only ones that include a slide made so they have a switch to disengage between binary and single fire. Also the only that can turn off binary after firing a single shot in binary mode. Just read up and watch videos on how it works exactly

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've got the lightning tap 2.0 in my G23. Works like it should, don't know why they say it's for the g17/19?
    I bought it last year and certainly doubled the price it is now. Guess I'll get another and actually install it in my g19.
    I like the trigger, does what it says, short and short. I just wished that "2.0" meant 2# trigger. But it's factory set at 3# I believe.
    Anyway, it's a good trigger, way better than factory.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I've got the lightning tap 2.0 in my G23. Works like it should, don't know why they say it's for the g17/19?
    I bought it last year and certainly doubled the price it is now. Guess I'll get another and actually install it in my g19.
    I like the trigger, does what it says, short and short. I just wished that "2.0" meant 2# trigger. But it's factory set at 3# I believe.
    Oh OK I thought the lightning tap one was a binary oops

dirtingd

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    G Flex is a good trigger. Just have to remember that you cant go safe on the back pull. you have to hold the trigger and drop the clip and rack the slide.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oh, great now I gotta get one. :) Thanks for the good info! If ordering this I might as well get a p80 subcompact frame. Cause I'll have an extra upper after my g26 rmr build.

Domonicm

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What is your pull weight, YouTube comments note 5lb plus which is not good.
    ordered one anyway as I might use their adjustable housing for an EBay aluminum shoe and bar I bought for a dagger

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Get this binary, it's a tad over $200

Remember our FL gooberment a holes did this... Have it shipped to your friends house. LOL Not for civilian sales (FL)

Top Bottom