• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm headed to Panama city this weekend, Anyone know of any good C&R stores in the Crestview, Ft Walton, Freeport, Defuniak Springs, or Panama city area?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    uh...what's C&R?
    "Curio and Relic" antique guns. Highly collected and beating the stock market at like a 15% increase in value year after year. Includes Mausers, Mosins and Mannlichers as well as American made old Colts and Springfields. People with a C+R license usually mail order C+R guns enmasse and really do well for themselves in the long run as an investor. When an antique make and model firearm is no longer imported then the retail price usually doubles. Its supply and demand

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I'm headed to Panama city this weekend, Anyone know of any good C&R stores in the Crestview, Ft Walton, Freeport, Defuniak Springs, or Panama city area?
    Tradewinds pawn shop on 98. Come down 87 through Milton and out through Avalon Blvd to the toll bridge (which is free right now) and hang a left on 98. Tradewinds pawn shop will be on the right, before Navarre

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Tradewinds pawn shop on 98
    It's where I bought my first Mauser, a rare Columbian in its original caliber from the factory in 30-06. Long since traded, but was pretty cool.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Also Dutchmans gun store on 98, but going towards Foley. I haven't been there since moving back home, so it's been 7 years or so since I've been there, but they had some cool stuff. They had a 03 Springfield certified to have been used in a famous war movie, and one of those WW2 single shot 45 caliber sheetmetal pistols that were airlifted to the Resistance movement to "have a gun to get a better gun". Also, after Obummers first election Dutchmans was stockpiling SKS's by the crate and in Obummers second election they had hundreds of SKS's and were like one of the last stores in the area to still have Yugo SKS's when the imports dried up

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Carson's Pawn on Pace Blvd in Pensacola. Yes, it's a bad part of town, but that's were the cheap guns are. At Carson's I've seen half price M1917 revolvers, 1895 mausers for $100 and WW2 sheath knives, etc.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Carson's Pawn on Pace Blvd in Pensacola. Yes, it's a bad part of town, but that's were the cheap guns are. At Carson's I've seen half price M1917 revolvers, 1895 mausers for $100 and WW2 sheath knives, etc.

I was in Carson’s the other day and they didn’t have much at all. The standup rack behind the counter that’s usually full was empty.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom