• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive been looking at these pistols for a while. Im thinking about getting one, all the reveiws have been good but I wanted to see if anybody has first hand experience with one.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have never held or fired one, but if I could afford it I would already have one. Every review I've read or seen has been positive in almost every way.

YELLOWZR7

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thats what i carry to work every day, the best gun package for the money, i got mine from deep south and stopped carrying my jericko 941(baby eagle). feed about 500 rds with no prob, josh only probwith gun is the dolphin logo on lower canick.jpg

Attachments

• canick.jpg
      canick.jpg
      56.6 KB · Views: 180

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does anybody know if the Tristar T120 mag release is reversible? I cant decide between these 2 pistols, both cost about the same and are made by the same company. I dont want to wait on an order if the release is reversible. Sometimes it sucks being left handed..

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went ahead and got a TP9 on the way. Should have a review in a week or two.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I should have it in my hands on Monday.. Ive got to get more reloads done tomorrow.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm with u...I can't decide who's more annoying...him or James Yeager...but also agree this was actually a decent review

I can usually tolerate Nutn but not Yeager. Most of the time he looks like his coils are wound too tight, or that he needs to regulate his meds a bit better.

BTW, that T9 is one handsome pistola.

YELLOWZR7

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They come in three colors now, titanium,black and desert, the black was the only one offered when i got mine.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Finally made it to the range for about an hour and a half today. I put 200rds through the Canik. 100rds were reloads with various charges and a 125gr LRN, 50 were Federal 115gr, and 50 were Remington 124gr. All functioned great with no malfunctions at all. I adjusted the sites but it is still shooting low so I think I will have to change the front site post with one of the others provided with the pistol. The slide locks back when empty and the slide release is easy to use. I rapid fired a mag full and it ran like a champ. So far I think this is a great deal for $330 OTD. I will put some hollow points, 147gr, and some 85gr rounds through it soon just to make sure it will cycle fine with everything. I reload and it kicks the brass out close to each other too for easy pick up. When I loaded the mags the first time they would only hold 17, but they will take 18rds now.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom