• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    We are on the cusp of losing this country, these d@mn Palestinians that are reeking havoc in DC at the White House and destroying historic monuments need to be shipped out or else. We can not let this crap continue, I believe we will soon be fighting on American soil , us against all kinds of terrorists. The democrats are at fault, and have intentionally let this happen.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    This is nothing a couple of boxes of 00 buckshot couldn’t stop.
    Glad you said it, I didn’t want to be labeled an extremist or radical for my opinion but you are 100% correct. If they were fed some lead poisoning the protesting would come to a halt and you might not hear them cackle again. It pisses me off to see foreigners here that won’t adhere to our laws, beliefs, customs and language and all they want to do is raise hell and stir the pot. If you’re not happy here then leave and go back to where you came from. Ain’t but one man that will fight for us and get us back on track and that’s Donald J Trump. If he can get back in this $h;t will stop and the world will respect America again.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For those who didn’t see the aftermath:

1699330946204.jpeg

ZERO arrests.

The gates to the White House.
    Protesters climbing the fence.

ZERO arrests.

Pro-Hamas rioters defacing the White House? Zero arrests.

January 6th grandma following the crowd to tour the Capitol inside the rope barriers while walking past Capitol Police? Throw them in solitary confinement without Due Process for YEARS.

Yeah. Makes sense…

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Had to dig around for this
    I'm also concerned about the 15 trillion going to be given away. I did not sign off on this. I think these giveaways should be voted on BY -US- THE ^$#/%$#%^% TAX SLAVES. When does it stop? How do we stop it??

** the first one of you that starts that "voting" $hit I'm gonna kick in the sack."Voting" is not working.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    We are on the cusp of losing this country, these d@mn Palestinians that are reeking havoc in DC at the White House and destroying historic monuments need to be shipped out or else. We can not let this crap continue, I believe we will soon be fighting on American soil , us against all kinds of terrorists. The democrats are at fault, and have intentionally let this happen.
    The dems let this happen by design. . . . . again. This ciaos is exactly what they want. "Never let a crisis go to waist" Rahm Emanuel. Fellow Patriots, keep your eye on the ball. Don't let their diversions keep us from the original intent and purpose of America.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

Elderly Jewish man dies after confrontation with pro-Palestinian protester at California rally​

Paul Kessler's death sparks outrage; Ventura County Sheriff's Department has not ruled out possibility of hate crime​

By Christina Coulter , Chris Pandolfo Fox News
    Published November 6, 2023 8:03pm EST | Updated November 7, 2023 9:18am EST

An elderly Jewish man attending a pro-Israel rally in California has died after a "physical altercation" with a pro-Palestinian protester, the Ventura County Sheriff's Department announced on Monday evening.

Deputies responded to reports of a battery at a demonstration on Westlake and Thousand Oaks Boulevards after a verbal altercation broke out between 69-year-old Paul Kessler and an unnamed protester on Sunday afternoon, per a department press release.

Unnamed protester my ars. Why is he not named? What possible reason could there be? The protester is anti Israel, anti American, anti freedom of speech. These are the people that need to be locked up not free to violently riot. To my earlier point. By not identifying the protester is a blatant lack of transparency by the justice dept. Justice delayed is justice denied.

If serious consequences are not forth coming immediately, the unnamed protesters are free to continue committing their crimes. Wasn't a separated Marine immediately locked up and charge with manslaughter for protecting subway riders in nyc from a lunatic? Yes, I think he was. Is this one way justice? What are they hiding and why? Something nefarious? No doubt in my mind, yours?

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Elderly Jewish man dies after confrontation with pro-Palestinian protester at California rally​

Paul Kessler's death sparks outrage; Ventura County Sheriff's Department has not ruled out possibility of hate crime​

By Christina Coulter , Chris Pandolfo Fox News
    Published November 6, 2023 8:03pm EST | Updated November 7, 2023 9:18am EST

An elderly Jewish man attending a pro-Israel rally in California has died after a "physical altercation" with a pro-Palestinian protester, the Ventura County Sheriff's Department announced on Monday evening.

Deputies responded to reports of a battery at a demonstration on Westlake and Thousand Oaks Boulevards after a verbal altercation broke out between 69-year-old Paul Kessler and an unnamed protester on Sunday afternoon, per a department press release.

Unnamed protester my ars. Why is he not named? What possible reason could there be? The protester is anti Israel, anti American, anti freedom of speech. These are the people that need to be locked up not free to violently riot. To my earlier point. By not identifying the protester is a blatant lack of transparency by the justice dept. Justice delayed is justice denied.

If serious consequences are not forth coming immediately, the unnamed protesters are free to continue committing their crimes. Wasn't a separated Marine immediately locked up and charge with manslaughter for protecting subway riders in nyc from a lunatic? Yes, I think he was. Is this one way justice? What are they hiding and why? Something nefarious? No doubt in my mind, yours?
    He did not “Die” he was “Murdered” great choice of words by the liberal media

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    You keep empty mags around your house? I don’t think I have an empty anywhere to spare, even the pinned 5 round colt mag is loaded ;)
    I'll answer with a question. How many mags should I have ready? Lol. Feel like I'm there.

Top Bottom