• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

Russia-Ukraine war: Arizona ammo company to send 1 million bullets to Ukraine. The move follows a plea from Ukrainian President Zelenskyy for more supplies.​

One bullet produced by the company, is a 7.62 and is "exactly what Ukrainian soldiers need to fight" back against Russian military forces making their way into the country. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AMMO Inc. was founded in 2016 and has a warehouse in Wisconsin where they design and manufacture products for a variety of fields, including law enforcement, military, sport shooting and self-defense.

I truly agree with the private support being offered to Ukraine. However, Ukraine has asked for specific air support and sanctions the current occupier of the White House has seen fit to ignore. Give Ukraine what they need to protect themselves and their country not what is safe for the political position you take. Negotiating for oil with Maduro, the self proclaimed president of Venezuela is not the optics that show the world the USA support for Ukraine. IMO

1646581989166.png

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Richard childress (RCR-nascar, think dale Earnhardt) has donated a million rounds of x39 too. If you have any hang onto it. May not see it in the short future.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The supply of Wolf, tul, and red army standard(or whatever it’s called) is about to dry up and never return. I haven’t seen brown or silver bear in years anyways, and doubt I ever will again.
    Can’t wait to see guys hawking steel cases bulk ammo as “collectible” at the next show though.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Given the current state of affairs ammo will become priority once again but to base it on just a million rounds isn't much. That's 1k cases, not much in the grand scheme of things.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As another member posted on another thread it was the inability to transact with Russian banks that eliminated Russia ammo.

Russian steel ammo aside, every country in Europe and the Mideast, India and the Asian continent are arming themselves along with the United States.

At a minimum we’ve entered a new Cold War. At the worst World War III.

Everything is about to go into military contracts.

When a government calls and orders a billion rounds you answer the call.

So, better get your house in order, if it isn’t.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I bet we do not see a noticeable change in availability of x39… 10million rounds would not affect us one way or another. Now the price to manufacture it is a whole different argument. Shit 1 million rounds is a half days work for most big manufactures. We won’t notice…

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s not necessarily the loss of one million rounds.

It’s the loss of all new imports that aren’t in transport and been loaded on boats.

Palmetto state building a steel case x39 factory. That’s a ways off from completion.

The last x39 order was 800 rounds of brass. Never had even fathomed reloading it but times a changing.

K-9

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Odd choice of caliber. Of all the news footage I've seen the vast majority (actually I have yet to see even one AK-47) of rifles that the Ukrainians, and Russians for that matter, are using are AK-74's which are 5.45 x 39 mm?
    I saw a lot of 7.62x39 used by Territorial Defense units (essentially these are local militias). Looked like WASRs. I think they are using whatever they can find right now. I saw some carrying 12GA shotguns, too.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got an email from PSA, if you need 7.62 they have it on sale:

Attachments

• 762.PNG
      762.PNG
      141.3 KB · Views: 61

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Russia-Ukraine war: Arizona ammo company to send 1 million bullets to Ukraine. The move follows a plea from Ukrainian President Zelenskyy for more supplies.​

One bullet produced by the company, is a 7.62 and is "exactly what Ukrainian soldiers need to fight" back against Russian military forces making their way into the country. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AMMO Inc. was founded in 2016 and has a warehouse in Wisconsin where they design and manufacture products for a variety of fields, including law enforcement, military, sport shooting and self-defense.

I truly agree with the private support being offered to Ukraine. However, Ukraine has asked for specific air support and sanctions the current occupier of the White House has seen fit to ignore. Give Ukraine what they need to protect themselves and their country not what is safe for the political position you take. Negotiating for oil with Maduro, the self proclaimed president of Venezuela is not the optics that show the world the USA support for Ukraine. IMO

View attachment 154676
    Falling for the trap. People don't seem to understand that the same groups who are trying to destroy American society are trying to destroy RUSSIAN society as well. Is THIS your guy?

"Zelenskyy supports the free distribution of medical cannabis, free abortion in Ukraine, and the legalisation of prostitution and gambling. He opposes the legalisation of firearms." (Wikipedia/Volodymyr Zelenskyy)

He is STRAIGHT OUT of Ukraine's "Hollywood"... even played the Ukrainian president in a show BEFORE he was elected. Imagine Alec Baldwin... or WORSE... as U.S. president, and you'll get the idea.

The globalists have been trying to kick off this conflict for DECADES, and Zelensky was tasked with putting the final pieces in place. But the war is not BIG ENOUGH for them... YET.
    https://jaysanalysis.com/2022/03/05...global-elites-russia-ukraine-the-great-reset/
    AND

for starters...

Last edited:

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Odd choice of caliber. Of all the news footage I've seen the vast majority (actually I have yet to see even one AK-47) of rifles that the Ukrainians, and Russians for that matter, are using are AK-74's which are 5.45 x 39 mm?
    It doesn't matter what ammo you have. Hang on to it. Ammo will become the new money once Uncle Joey makes the dollar completely worthless.

Top Bottom