HD Tactical

Another demonstration of how peaceful Islam is.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sure, I agree with you totally, if you're an intended victim. But random guy nearby with a CCW and and gun in his pocket? Probably wise to stay out of it.

Oh hell yea, if they were running into a school or day care, I'd pray for the strength to engage 3 guys with AK's...this was assassination, they could have had triple the fatalities at a train station or ??? They wanted these guys dead for making s cartoon about their prophet.... insane

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    coming soon to a city near you...

Of course it is.

We've been at war with Islam for the last 15 years. Some here may say not, but that's definitely how their side sees it. Pakistan, Mali, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Niger, Djibouti, Somalia, ...and on and on.

And it was most definitely, without a doubt, Bin Laden's ultimate goal.

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh hell yea, if they were running into a school or day care, I'd pray for the strength to engage 3 guys with AK's...

Again, I agree with you totally. But thats not what happened here.

These guys antagonized a very large group of people, long, long, after they knew it had become extremely dangerous to continue to do so. One can rightly argue that they had every right in the world to do so, and that person would be correct. I would also be well within my rights to go up to a police officer and start screaming at him and calling him and his mother profane names, and I would be well within my rights to do so but, odds are extremely high it would end with a beatdown and a trip to jail. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ever since I have gotten my carry permit I have thought how I would handle it. I can tell you for sure if I had the chance to run or try to shoot it out with 3 guys with AK's I will look like the Road Runner if there is any way I could. Call me chicken if you want but that is what I'm going to do. XD's aginst 3 AK's is a no win deal in anyones book.

If they have me cornered and no way out I just as well try to take one with me with my 6 rounds aginst 90.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Of course it is.

We've been at war with Islam for the last 15 years. Some here may say not, but that's definitely how their side sees it.

And it was most definitely, without a doubt, Bin Laden's ultimate goal.

15? Christianity has been at war with them since before the Crusades. There has always been darkness with these animals. 630AD these bastards started their insanity.

Last edited:

Just Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Professional killers have already evaluated the ones that carry guns when it comes down to taking out a target. Like I said, this wasn't conducted by goat fuckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    15? Christianity has been at war with them since before the Crusades. There has always been darkness with these animals. 630AD these bastards started their insanity.

Again, we agree. Its just round number 14,356.

Crusades didnt work. *glass parking lot* isn't going to work either, I dont think..

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    All religions and all people are violent by nature. We've been killing each other as long as we've been around. The last thing we need is a reason. Glass parking lot? Probably not a bad idea. JMO.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All religions and all people are violent by nature. We've been killing each other as long as we've been around. The last thing we need is a reason. Glass parking lot? Probably not a bad idea. JMO.

I knew some people would like that idea :)

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Again, we agree. Its just round number 14,356.

Crusades didnt work. *glass parking lot* isn't going to work either, I dont think..

Lol.... I don't have an answer other than prepare and react like the Israelis have for these animals ..

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol.... I don't have an answer other than prepare and react like the Israelis have for these animals ..

Im pretty sure, without hitting any reference materials, that we're already the most heavily armed nation on earth? Im guessing by like an order of magnitude, lol

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Another cartoon, released in this week's issue and entitled "Still No Attacks in France," had a caricature of a jihadi fighter saying "Just wait - we have until the end of January to present our New Year's wishes." Charb was the artist."

So he pretty much double-dog dared them, eh?

What idiots...

You poke a lion in a cage, don't ask why it bites your arm off one day..

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just heard on the news one of the suspects is dead and other two are in custody

Top Bottom