• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxNr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone knows someone in the pace area that recycles cans for cash, have them contact me.

MaxNr@aol.com

They should bring a pickup truck.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    My father-in-law’s yard man scraps metal for extra cash but he doesn’t have a computer. He would love to take them off your hands.

MaxNr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My father-in-law’s yard man scraps metal for extra cash but he doesn’t have a computer. He would love to take them off your hands.
    Have him call me (850)995-8853 (Five points area). Bring a pick up truck.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    We could use a few bags. When they started talking about firing me for not taking the vax I sold my truck to have some emergency cash. We scrap to get extra money. We have five kids. Now you know why I cook so much food in the what’s for dinner thread lol.

MaxNr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We could use a few bags. When they started talking about firing me for not taking the vax I sold my truck to have some emergency cash. We scrap to get extra money. We have five kids. Now you know why I cook so much food in the what’s for dinner thread lol.

MaxNr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry guys. My neighbor contacted a fellow worker and she hauled off the first P.U. truck load today and will finish tomorrow. I had a couple of interested folks contact me but were no-shows.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Who were you working for? I'll make sure to not patronize them. That's very shitty and those companies need to pay.

MaxNr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Amazing how that works, you can't even get people to show up for free stuff lmao why I'm done with society.
    This friend of my neighbor took a load off yesterday and will come back for the rest today. Uncrushed, it would take three trips with her Dodge. She crushed them using a box just like someone crushing grapes for wine. I'm told that a Pensacola recyc dealer is paying up to 50 cents a pound. When she wraps it up, I got to ask her what she net.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Called. Gave directions. Told me he would be here in the morning. No show and he dropped off the earth.
    I think you're going about it all wrong. Offer to load it up for them and you'll pay $0.52 per pound for their trouble. Times are changing quickly and we need to really reward people for the chance to make a little money. This country is f#cked if changes don't happen quickly. So sad .

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Who were you working for? I'll make sure to not patronize them. That's very shitty and those companies need to pay.
    Thank you very much for your post. I do not want to say. They have backed off for now. It did push me to decide to retire as soon as I am eligible in the next few years. Made me realize time with my family is worth more than any amount of money. God bless my wife who isn’t that concerned with material things.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Thank you very much for your post. I do not want to say. They have backed off for now. It did push me to decide to retire as soon as I am eligible in the next few years. Made me realize time with my family is worth more than any amount of money. God bless my wife who isn’t that concerned with material things.
    Contentment is worth more than people realize and family is worth more than anything. :)

I used to save aluminum cans up north, but it doesn't seem to be as big a thing around here. :confused:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I think you're going about it all wrong. Offer to load it up for them and you'll pay $0.52 per pound for their trouble. Times are changing quickly and we need to really reward people for the chance to make a little money. This country is f#cked if changes don't happen quickly. So sad .
    Bury it in your backyard. Like it's an old school savings account. When it's $2.00 a pound and having beaten inflation and the stock market then you'll thank yourself. I know a plumber who did this with scrap copper pipe

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Contentment is worth more than people realize and family is worth more than anything. :)

I used to save aluminum cans up north, but it doesn't seem to be as big a thing around here. :confused:
    Pays more in Maine. My foreman in Maine told me that when he was in college his parents owned a convenience store in Gardiner and took in cans and he said they made more on the cans by owning the store where the redemption was then the store made as a gas station

MaxNr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pays more in Maine. My foreman in Maine told me that when he was in college his parents owned a convenience store in Gardiner and took in cans and he said they made more on the cans by owning the store where the redemption was then the store made as a gas station
    Gardiner, ha. I did my National Guard drills in the Armory there. We kept our planes at Augusta Airport.

Top Bottom