Advantage Arms 22 - G19 Glock conversation.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Really enjoying this. Thank you @maxpower220 . A little ammo picky but not bad. Just have to use 1,200+ fps.
    Designed for the G19 BUT it works on the G26 too. With tiny pinch point on the very end, not a problem though. Would be a non issue with an 1/8 inch longer guide.
    Zip trigger works, 25 rd mags. Factory 10 rounders are rock solid. Mags are a bit spendy though.....
    Added the X grip sleeve for a perfect fit with the G26, no mag issues with it.
    Rear sight is 100% adjustable. U,d,l,r. Last round bolt hold open works. Some conversion kits don't have it. No mag disconnect, also trigger works like it's supposed to, 100% drop safe, just like the glock.
    Aluminum slide and steel parts. Stainless barrel. No idea on the twist rate, it's accurate what ever it is.

Makes the Glock more funner!! I'm pretty sure it would fine for small game hunting, pests.
    If you just gotta have an optic they have the slide kits.
    *** Also very light, huge +. 17.4 oz loaded.
    20240519_160634.jpg
    20240508_185904.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_103720_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Viper0hr

Expert
    I have one for my G23 (for sale atm) and loved it. Only shot around 100 rounds through it but no issues at all.

Great way to shoot .22 and save money and have a good shooter.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I have one for my G23 (for sale atm) and loved it. Only shot around 100 rounds through it but no issues at all.

Great way to shoot .22 and save money and have a good shooter.
    Yep, 0 issues too once the ammo situation figured out. Also better than the cracking G44, cheaper too. Plus glock reliable. Polishing the trigger with every shot. Just a Slide swap and mag and your popping off 9mm.
    This one can get water,sweat, whatever and won't rust. Poly+aluminum. A big plus for summertime here in the oven.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm guessing no because of the trigger ......does it fire on the dagger?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I'm guessing no because of the trigger ......does it fire on the dagger?
    I haven't tried it yet because my dagger is the 17 grip. I will try it tomorrow with the 25rd and the g26 /p80 frame to see. Stuck the mag in the p80 and it wobbled a bit and the catch didn't fully seat. ?? Hopefully it works.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Tried the dagger S frame, won't lock the AA slide on. No go. Probably something small changed in the frame so they avoid lawsuits.?

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Tried the P80 g26 frame. Works fine. Mag release seems to work, slight high spot on the opposite side. I know one thing the slide release catch is way easier than on the g26 glock, seems too small and is a fight every time I remove the slide.
    20240520_121544.jpg

P80 must be "more" glockish than the dagger. Might be the trigger? Less wobble with the xgrip on it. Some futzing around to get it off, not as easy as the G26.

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Bangedy, bang, bang.
    This thing is fun. Found a new favorite yard gun. Slightly different grip angle, flat trigger as well.
    Can't reccomend this conversation enough. P80 g26 size frame is working fine. About 350 rds in, probably should clean it. Was waiting to see at what rd count it would act up. Lol.
    20240521_122656.jpg

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    At 600 rds. +/- Starting to act up. Tried several different types of 22. Federal auto match bulk, win black rifle M22, cci standard, federal 36gr cphp, 42gr win sub and crimped shotshells. The crimped shot shells and the cci standard were problematic, crimped shells would not eject, like the claw could not catch them??? Cci got caught in the action.
    Suprisingly the 42gr win subs did fine. Crazy.
    Was going to adjust the sights but didn't need to. 5 shot group, one flyer at 25 feet. Nice. 40gr win black rifle M22.
    Sights are glock dot and u groove. Not a precision sight. Ill look at installing a smaller fiber optic one at some point. Rear sight is fully adjustable. They even included the ultra tiny screwdriver in the kit. Very nice on their part as I didn't have one small enough.
    ** make sure you get the loader if you get one. 22 rds are small and a booger to load in the mags.
    They need a pull slider like other 22's have. 25 rd need some sanding or a grip sleeve to keep the wobble in the mag well down. They were not 100% reliable.
    X-grip sleeve fits perfect, Pearce grip sleeve not so much.

Have to clean it now, dirt is action polish to a point.....

Also using this on a G26 size frame, not the G19 size it was designed for.

*** Highly reccomend this kit.
    20240525_155201.jpg
    20240525_153508.jpg
    20240525_172535.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Picked up a short mag for it. Same capacity 10rd. Makes it more compact.
    I forgot to mention the conversion is tight in the blackhawk cqc locking holster. G19,17,26.
    I used my one for the g20,g21. Slight wiggle but draws easy. Only bad thing I've noticed about it.

20240715_162200.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Oops. A hickup. The new mag I got causes fte, ftf. Needs some sanding. Good thing I didn't put it in rotation yet.
    I'll be reporting the lot # to AA. Bought off ebay.
    Pix next to other mag. You can see the follower is not coming up high enough, also the mag catch. New mag on left.

*** checked it against my other mags. The follower is just a hair too wide. Will file to fit, problem should be solved.
    20240718_203417.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom