• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmsiv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And it looks real nice....can't stop starring....

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went and drooled a lil my self today...tho after handling saw several small scratches on the slide release and safety...i askd the 100 yr old man working there if he had any others and was only told he did not kno...he did not kno alot...he didnt know how many mags came with it or what kind of case or y it already had scratches on it...unfortunately he was the only associate around...i guess the giftcards will stay n my pocket another week

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A note on the scorpions.

I've seen a few come through the shop. The cerakote shows dirt very easy. Have notice scratches in the finish in the slots for the sights, they come from the factory fairly dirty. I got one direct from Sig that looked like it had a couple of mags through it and needed a wipe down. Seems to be fairly common with them.

Not sure where you saw the scraches but the few I've seen were far from pristine and clean when they were new.

Usually come with the stanard black sig box and 2 8rd mags. Have heard the mags are just OK but haven't shot mine yet.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I realize that no gun (even brand new) will b flawless out of the box..if we nitpicked enuf we would never buy any gun..the same with most consumer products..and I am perfectly ok with taking the gun home and cleaning it..but the safety and slide release are not cerakoted to my knowledge (i could b wrong)...im also familiar with what this particular Sig "generally" comes with..but I kno sometimes academy will sell a gun cheaper than most but not give as many features with it (like the p238 with only 1 mag)

Sorry for my rant..i was just excited to finally add this to my small collection just to find it like that and to get no help from the "hunting" associate

2nd..u dont take academy giftcards do u..lol

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    sig needs to step their finish game up

they are the only 1000 dollar guns that look like sh+t from minimal use, the nitron guns wear worse than a kel-tec

Top Bottom