• ...and so much more!
  • Price: Make offer

Carbine Gypsy

Shooter
    Item Location
    Gulf Breeze
    Price
    Make offer
    Good Day Members. I don’t post here often, but I enjoy getting the emails sent about numerous discussions on this forum.

I’m posting this on behalf of a dear friend of mine. Her husband passed away about a year ago, leaving behind a trove of items that she will be trying to liquidate. Among them a couple Feg PA 63 pistols and a case or more of 9x18 Makarov ammo, and a few old bricks of 22 lr.

I believe the ammo to be serviceable for the most part. Before taking her to the local GS to be “understandably” low balled. Is there anyone in need/want of the ammo? She’s elderly and of course I’d be joining her on meeting up with someone for a transaction.

I’ll be leaving the area soon so we’d like to get it done sooner than later.

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Good Day Members. I don’t post here often, but I enjoy getting the emails sent about numerous discussions on this forum.

I’m posting this on behalf of a dear friend of mine. Her husband passed away about a year ago, leaving behind a trove of items that she will be trying to liquidate. Among them a couple Feg PA 63 pistols and a case or more of 9x18 Makarov ammo, and a few old bricks of 22 lr.

I believe the ammo to be serviceable for the most part. Before taking her to the local GS to be “understandably” low balled. Is there anyone in need/want of the ammo? She’s elderly and of course I’d be joining her on meeting up with someone for a transaction.

Just an FYI - gun stores cannot buy the ammo.

Carbine Gypsy

Shooter
    I shoot lots of 9x18 I have a bunch of makarovs in my collection. I'd definitely be interested

There are some more, surprises that came up. A couple bricks of Armscore .22. Actually appears to be in good condition.

Attachments

• IMG_6658.jpeg
      IMG_6658.jpeg
      1.7 MB · Views: 18
    • IMG_6659.jpeg
      IMG_6659.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 19
    • IMG_6665.jpeg
      IMG_6665.jpeg
      2.2 MB · Views: 17
    • IMG_6666.jpeg
      IMG_6666.jpeg
      2.2 MB · Views: 17

Emcm2

Master
    Is the ammo still available do you have an idea of how many rounds in all.

Top Bottom