• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaptRoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Looking for an affordable semi auto pistol chambered in 9mm with a threaded barrel to use as a suppressor host.
    Regards,
    Roy

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I just got a new m9a4 shipped for 850 this morning, if you like m9’s
    The m9 and or 92Fs Berreta makes a good choice because of the non tilting barrel. From what I understand you don't need a booster for those. I regret selling my m9 once I realized that

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

CaptRoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The m9 and or 92Fs Berreta makes a good choice because of the non tilting barrel. From what I understand you don't need a booster for those. I regret selling my m9 once I realized that

I hear ya I have direct thread and a booster/piston if needed for my can

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I was also looking the other day online just out of curiosity. If you don't already have the can, and will use it just for that gun only, they make an integrated type you can buy. I'm shopping them too so I went to check what one costed. I price checked the B+T integrally suppressed pistol and I think it was around 1kish. Double check that tho. Anyways it may be cheaper to buy a purpose made one, and quieter. Some even have the barrels cut so they tame super sonic ammo also. Which will save money in the long run on buying sub sonics. Only issue I see with this route is you have to wait for the gun till the stamp clears, that and you can't swap cans later. But I'm considering one. Opinions?

CaptRoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I was also looking the other day online just out of curiosity. If you don't already have the can, and will use it just for that gun only, they make an integrated type you can buy. I'm shopping them too so I went to check what one costed. I price checked the B+T integrally suppressed pistol and I think it was around 1kish. Double check that tho. Anyways it may be cheaper to buy a purpose made one, and quieter. Some even have the barrels cut so they tame super sonic ammo also. Which will save money in the long run on buying sub sonics. Only issue I see with this route is you have to wait for the gun till the stamp clears, that and you can't swap cans later. But I'm considering one. Opinions?

I have a dead air primal.

Top Bottom