Patriot Mobile

(9mm bullets sold out) 30 M1 Carbine FMJ bullets for sale, 10 cents each in any quantity, 5 miles north of Whiting Field, Milton

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Regarding the M1 Carbine bullets, you have the choice of brand new Remington make or pulled USGI bullets. The pulls have a very light pull mark as seen in the photo that doesn't affect anything. The Remingtons shine more, and of course, no pull marks. For Blackout reloaders, carbine bullets will not always feed in semi-auto Blackouts as they are rather blunt and short, so I cannot recommend them for that purpose.

Thank you all for the overwhelming response on the 9mm bullets. Thousands sold. Down to 330 left and not worth driving to come get them, so I'll just shoot them up myself. Still have plenty of M1 Carbine bullets left.

PM what you want, I'll count them out, and we'll figure out when to meet at my place.

A70ED49E-91FB-4A5E-9231-88DB5959EBF8.jpeg

Last edited:

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    All requests for 9mm bullets have been counted out and a few extras thrown in. All 9mm orders have either been picked up or arrangements are being made to do so. Looks like I have somewhere between 1000 and 1500 9mm bullets left, but not gonna count unless I have a request for more. Lots of 30 carbine bullets left.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Edited to say the 9mm bullets are sold out. Still have plenty of M1 Carbine bullets.

Top Bottom