• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mikenjapan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sold! Nice smooth transaction with bbyrd130.

8mm Mauser Model 98 Imported by TGI of Knoxville Tn. S/42 dated 1936. Serial numbers on the bolt and other parts do not match. I was told by a Mauser enthusiast that because of this it is recommended that the chamber be checked with a go/no go gauge prior to firing. No Nazi markings on the rifle. No rust, rifling is good. I have personally never fired it. I got it years ago and it has sat in my safe.

Comes with a spam can of 340 rounds of Romanian ammo on stripper clips (Sorry, no can opener with the can).

Asking $450 or trade for handgun or ammo. My handgun interests are 9mm's 38's. 357's. and 380's. No 22's or shotguns, I have enough of them. Not interested in Hi-points or Kel-tecs.

Possible ammo trade in 223/556, 22LR, 20 gauge, 38, 357, 7.62x39, 45 Long Colt, 45 auto, 9mm, 380 or any combination.

I will NOT sell the ammo separate.

Florida residents only unless we meet in Crestview at an FFL to do the transfer.

Willing to meet in Crestview/Baker or possibly somewhere ½ way to your location $450 cash or trade.

Located in Crestview.

Post here and/or PM me if interested.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom