Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I'm Not Interested

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

b747fp

Master
    We are going to go ahead and start this group buy. If you are interested in an item, please PM 8 Legs Web Belts, and he can supply you with payment details.

Each item is meticulously made by hand and comes with a full repair/replacement guarantee if anything goes wrong with it beyond normal wear and tear. (I've sold over 200 items and never once had to repair anything, by the way)

REGULAR PRICE
    Gun slings..........$35
    Belts.................$45
    Dog collars.........$20
    Bracelets...........$15
    EnduraLoop........$24

GROUP BUY PRICE
    Gun slings..........$30
    Belts.................$38
    Dog collars.........$16
    Bracelets...........$12
    EnduraLoop........$20

Thanks for setting this up, MasterChief. I'm glad to see so much interest in my gear. I just wanted to point out that all of my belts, slings, and other gear is hand made by me, uses 100% made in America, high-quality 550 cord, and comes with my personal guarantee that if you ever have a problem with it I will personally repair or replace it. (You'd also be the first because I've never had a problem yet!) And just for fun on a Friday, here's a video of me and Ouija pulling a car with one of my belts:

After the car pull I couldn't even see where the belt had been stretched out.

I've sold well over 100 belts and gun slings, and have a ton of satisfied customers. You can read customer reviews here: 8 Legs Shop customer comments

You can also read an independent review of my work on this folding knife website

And one last thing, this is an all-in-one survival tool I created which I call the EnduraLoop. Mounted on approximately 14 feet of paracord, it contains a Lighthound LED flashlight, a liquid-filled compass with rotating bezel, an Aerowave signal whistle, a 1/2 in. rust-proof, 40 lb. load capacity trigger snap hook, a FireSteel miniature ferro rod for fire starting with a glow in the dark ranger bead attached for easy finding, and a hidden water-proof tinder bundle. The EnduraLoop also makes for a secure key-keeper when out in the bush:

EL hal profile 2.jpg

More details and pics of the EnduraLoop HERE.

Thanks!

Attachments

• EL hal profile 2.jpg
      EL hal profile 2.jpg
      25 KB · Views: 196
    If any of you are still on the fence, be sure and check out what forum member FowlHunter13 posted after purchasing 2 slings.

Some recent belts, which have 5.11 Tactical brand brass buckle with "cartridge" cinch bolts. Width is 1 and one half inch.:

Snails.jpg

Attachments

• Snails.jpg
      Snails.jpg
      312.1 KB · Views: 179
    We are going to go ahead and start this group buy. If you are interested in an item, please PM 8 Legs Web Belts, and he can supply you with payment details.

I can take both PayPal and credit card orders, fyi. Be sure and specify which color or colors you want, and for belts please give your waist/pants size. Thanks!

Another look at some of the gun slings. Each sling is adjustable and has quick-release clips:

3 Amigos 2.jpg

Blk Fol sling.jpg

PM me for orders.

Attachments

• 3 Amigos 2.jpg
      3 Amigos 2.jpg
      289.2 KB · Views: 125
    • Blk Fol sling.jpg
      Blk Fol sling.jpg
      209.7 KB · Views: 125
    So far only 3 orders in. I need at least 5 in order to provide the full group buy discount. Don't forget, I do dog collars and leashes too:

P1020763.jpg

Attachments

• P1020763.jpg
      P1020763.jpg
      244.7 KB · Views: 70

b747fp

Master
    Ok Guys, if you are interested please send in your orders to Robert so he can get them going.

Group buy for paracord slings and belts still open

Deer season is almost here, so be sure and get you sling orders in! One recent customer on here liked his so much that he plans on taking it to Afghanistan when he ships out this month. Also, if any of you plan on coming to the Gun and Knife show at the Mobile Fair Grounds next weekend I plan on setting up a table if anyone wants to drop by.

Adam9

Shooter
    Got the collar today and it looks great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      183.3 KB · Views: 27
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom