• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mullet Hunter

Master
    16" 300blackout,PSA lower, lots of extras, optics, BUIS, ETC.... I also have lots of subsonic, as well as tons of super. Various hunting rounds as well. Comes with two p-mags. Buyer has the option on how much ammo they want. I have a family member that also has a blackout so what ever doesn't sell with the gun will go to him... Please don't bother trying to buy the ammo alone. It's not gonna happen. I'm gonna need $3200 for the gun. also if you dont like the price dont bitch, I could get way more on gunbroker.. I doubt anyone has the trade I would take but here it is. I need a benelli 28" super black eagle II in 12ga, and a benelli SBEII 28" in 20ga also would take the M2 model 20ga. Gun uses standard AR 15 mags.....magpul furniture blah, blah, blah....
    AFTER ONE WEEK THIS WILL GO TO GUN BROKER.....
    image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      117.2 KB · Views: 389

linkovich

Master
    I got to fondle a SBE II 28" 12ga at Jimmy's Pawn this morning....man that thing was sweet! I was wanting a Beretta Xtrema 2 for my next auto loader but I think that benelli changed my mind

Mullet Hunter

Master
    I got to fondle a SBE II 28" 12ga at Jimmy's Pawn this morning....man that thing was sweet! I was wanting a Beretta Xtrema 2 for my next auto loader but I think that benelli changed my mind

I bought a SBEII the week they came out in 2005 advantage timber 24"... It is a death machine on birds and decoding ducks. I want a 28" for geese, and high birds. The 20ga is for the wife and niece... Sako rifles and benelli shotguns= Happy Happy Happy!!!

HideBuster

Expert
    Mullet, I think you and I are the only Sako snobs on here! :D Just bought another one myself, added a A7 Tecomate 300 wsm to my 85 Finnlight 300 wsm last week. Awesome rifles! Will shot a case of shells between the holes the 1.5 inch moa brownings will shoot. :D

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Mullet, I think you and I are the only Sako snobs on here! :D Just bought another one myself, added a A7 Tecomate 300 wsm to my 85 Finnlight 300 wsm last week. Awesome rifles! Will shot a case of shells between the holes the 1.5 inch moa brownings will shoot. :D

I've got the a7 techomante 300wsm and two finnlights 30-06, and a .308. The 300 hurts on both ends but it will reach on out their... I'm looking for matching stocks for the finnlights, that B&C on the a7 is sweet...

Bloodhound

Shooter
    Velocity at muzzle: 2215 fps
    Muzzle Energy: 1360 ft /lbs

For the 300 blk in 125 grain ? Hell I thought it had better ballistics than that, 223 is better, and for the price an AR10.

Pigman

Expert
    I have a few of each you mentioned, but the 300 is my new Pig Gun at 150 Yards with Vortex and Swing out Magnifier (to be intstalled).

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Yeah the 300 has a cult following started by R Silvers and his fan boys, it is OK and will do the job but there are alot better calibers on that platform. Where the 300 works the best is subsonic and suppressed, otherwise it is just another AR variant. I say shoot what you want and enjoy it! 1 Lower and many uppers will let you have the fun you want at almost any situation!

Daezee

Master
    Yeah the 300 has a cult following started by R Silvers and his fan boys, it is OK and will do the job but there are alot better calibers on that platform. Where the 300 works the best is subsonic and suppressed, otherwise it is just another AR variant. I say shoot what you want and enjoy it! 1 Lower and many uppers will let you have the fun you want at almost any situation!

Yep. Got 5 different caliber uppers for the AR (including 300 Blackout...have gotten 8 deer with that caliber). I also missed one when I forgot to compensate for the drop of the 300 Blackout at a longer range due to my excitement at finally seeing THE deer my brother wanted me to take at his farm. I've never made that mistake again. With a flatter shooting cartridge I possibly wouldn't have missed.

gkmac54

Expert
    Please don't bother trying to buy the ammo alone. It's not gonna happen. I'm gonna need $3200 for the gun. also if you dont like the price dont bitch, I could get way more on gunbroker.. I doubt anyone has the trade I would take but here it is. I need a benelli 28" super black eagle II in 12ga, and a benelli SBEII 28" in 20ga also would take the M2 model 20ga.
    AFTER ONE WEEK THIS WILL GO TO GUN BROKER.....

IMHO your ad seems threatening and condescending sooooo. I have 3 recommendations.

1. "I can get way more" Move your ad to gun broker now rather than a week from now.

2. If you are certain no one would have a trade worthy of your taste then dont ask. Purchase the Bemelli's you "need" retail.

3. if the ammo is not for sale. simply state not for sale, and save the attitude.

SAWMAN

Master
    May I please ask..what "optics" do you have on that gun. Thanks --- SAWMAN

Mullet Hunter

Master
    May I please ask..what "optics" do you have on that gun. Thanks --- SAWMAN

Sure, right now it has a $180 bushnell variable reticle, standard magnification site on it. If you want a C-More, Aimpoint, or Eotech you also have that option for more $$$ of course... For you Sawman since you are an Asshole I will hook you up for "a dime" more..... On any of the above options..... For anyone else I will throw in 300rds more for no extra charge. Either remington 220gr subsonic, or remington 115 gr supersonics... Merry Christmas.....

T-REX2

Expert
    please don't bother trying to buy the ammo alone. It's not gonna happen. I'm gonna need $3200 for the gun. Also if you dont like the price dont bitch, i could get way more on gunbroker.. I doubt anyone has the trade i would take but here it is. I need a benelli 28" super black eagle ii in 12ga, and a benelli sbeii 28" in 20ga also would take the m2 model 20ga.
    After one week this will go to gun broker.....

Imho your ad seems threatening and condescending sooooo. I have 3 recommendations.

1. "i can get way more" move your ad to gun broker now rather than a week from now.

2. If you are certain no one would have a trade worthy of your taste then dont ask. Purchase the bemelli's you "need" retail.

3. If the ammo is not for sale. Simply state not for sale, and save the attitude.

great first post!! An what's a bemelli??

SAWMAN

Master
    Mullet Hunter, and this is what I get for simply asking politely about the optics(my post #14).Thank you sir for the fine compliment. You and your family please have a very Merry Christmas. --- SAWMAN

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Sawman why are you worried about sites?? I distinctly remember you saying that you do not miss....

SAWMAN

Master
    Sorry for the inquiry. I simply figured that what you were selling with the weapon must me something like a Trijicon or something else super because of the super inflated price that you are attempting to "gouge" from your fellow GCGF members. I mean Jeeeeze.....$3200 for a PSA AR. You must be smokin' baby diapers or something. Oh and BTW I do partially agree with gkmac in his post #13. I just do not agree with how he went about saying it.

I think that he said what some of us here was thinking all along. AND....have a great Christmas. ----- SAWMAN
    Edit to Add: Seems like you was trying to get a PFF type of response from me so there you are.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Sorry for the inquiry. I simply figured that what you were selling with the weapon must me something like a Trijicon or something else super because of the super inflated price that you are attempting to "gouge" from your fellow GCGF members. I mean Jeeeeze.....$3200 for a PSA AR. You must be smokin' baby diapers or something. Oh and BTW I do partially agree with gkmac in his post #13. I just do not agree with how he went about saying it.

I think that he said what some of us here was thinking all along. AND....have a great Christmas. ----- SAWMAN
    Edit to Add: Seems like you was trying to get a PFF type of response from me so there you are.

YOUR MOMMA IS A MAN!!! :scared:

Top Bottom