• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destin123

Shooter
    Got deleted earlier today.....battle between two members, f-bombs flying. Good times.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Looking for a blackout?

I know who has a .300 blackout for sale. Make an offer.

Attachments

• gun forum 019 (800x600).jpg
      gun forum 019 (800x600).jpg
      72.9 KB · Views: 233

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Got deleted earlier today.....battle between two members, f-bombs flying. Good times.

Well crap.... I missed it.... I'm currently on suspension from PFF for "upsetting" a member myself..... Truthfully I haven't missed it....

tyler0421

Expert
    I still have it. FrankT thought he would be funny and offer me a NFA poly lower for it and proceeded to argue that he was serious and that they are worth the same amount. PM me if your interested in it.

Attachments

• image-1986191104.jpg
      image-1986191104.jpg
      76.9 KB · Views: 230

Mullet Hunter

Master
    You force some deer meat on somebody?

Nope... I just told Jim summers that he lived in a shithole... I wasn't lying I know what goes on in his neighborhood...

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Well crap.... I missed it.... I'm currently on suspension from PFF for "upsetting" a member myself..... Truthfully I haven't missed it....

Well damn it to hell! Atleast I got a piece of this one in the beginning of that thread. Good Ole FrankTard being a dick SORRY I mean himself hahah. O an mullet I though u were a GOD on PFF? Congrats

Iteotwawki

Shooter
    Well while we are on this - what is a better round for a youth to shoot deer (<200 yards) 300 or 6.8?

Mullet Hunter

Master
    I mean venison but mullet likes to keep it simple and just put the animal name in front of the word "meat"
    Deer meat
    Pig meat
    Cow meat
    Mullet meat

That's funny as hell....... Bravo! But I will try to clarify.....

Deer meat is what you keep when cleaning a deer, it is also what you cook and eat.
    Swine, chops, bacon, pork are all acceptable for pigs.....
    Steak, prime rib, ribeye, hamburger meat "not to be confused with deer burger" t-bone, and flank steak = meat off a cow...
    All species of fish are called "fish" unless being grilled, I'm willing to bet that no one on this forum refers to a fish fry as a bluegill fry, bass fry? Mullet fry? What if you have multiple species? Is it then a mullet/polliwog/shell cracker/snapper fry?? Shit no it is called a fish fry..... On the other side of the coin you don't say that you are having a fish grilling, one would say we are grilling grouper tonight, or we area searing tuna, or grilling a flathead.....

Also a few more points.... Deer burger, sounds queer to say Venision burger. Deer steak, sound queer if one were to say Venision steak. Deer sausage also sounds kinda deep throat to say Venision sausage. Wtf is a Venision ham?? A Venision is not an animal on any continent.

Again I have hunted all over and never on a payed hunt has any guide ever said shoot thenbig venison on the left. Then I will have your Venision stuffed....

I'm from the woods, that doesn't make me ignorant I fully understand what the word Venision refers to. However us native florida boys that come from the woods don't say that shit. You bastards that "invaded" uggmmm.. I mean decided to move to gods country are trying to bring that Yankee shit with you... Please stop. It's deer meat... I hope my little lesson will help you outsiders succumb to our way of thinking... If not we will not like you.....

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    tyler0421,you have an incoming PM. ---SAWMAN

Try'n Hard

Expert
    The dumb sounding part is the word MEAT! You don't have to say venison.... Just quit putting the word "meat" after deer. It's insulting and sounds dumb. Heck I know it's meat!!!!
    "Fried Chicken Meat"?... No, Should be "Fried Chicken" or more specific "Fried Chicken Leg"
    "Fish Meat Fry"?....No, Should be "Fish Fry"
    "Grilled Deer Meat"?...No "Grilled Deer" or more specific "Grilled Deer Loin"
    ....and as my Pace Middle school teacher, Mrs Day would ask "Kevin - Use "deer" properly in a sentence -
    "This is some very delicious meat, what is it?" "Thank you it's deer."

Last edited:

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    That's funny as hell....... Bravo!

I'm from the woods, that doesn't make me ignorant I fully understand what the word Venision refers to. However us native florida boys that come from the woods don't say that shit. You bastards that "invaded" uggmmm.. I mean decided to move to gods country are trying to bring that Yankee shit with you... Please stop. It's deer meat... I hope my little lesson will help you outsiders succumb to our way of thinking... If not we will not like you.....

F'in snowbirds how dare u come here speaking proper englisha!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Want a 300 upper?? RedX has one for $390.

Top Bottom