• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrFish

Expert
    That's what it says in the description.

"ALL NFA RULES APPLY! These LPKs can be legally sold to retail consumers, dealers, and manufacturers, and are intended to be used ONLY as replacement parts for registered receiver weapons and post sample builds by licensed Type 7 FFL holders with an SOT. All NFA Rules Apply and Delta Team Tactical, its affiliates, or employees will not be liable for any illegal use, possession or misuse of this product nor will we provide any legal advice as to your city, county, or state regulations. Use of these parts without the proper licensing is a violation of the law! They will NOT be shipped to Washington, California, Maryland, Connecticut, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Illinois, Oregon, and Hawaii"

FLT

Master
    I believe you are correct Sir, but there Is lots of confusion about It created by Folks that are claiming to be expert’s.

FrommerStop

Master
    Just like everything else with guns, carry laws, statutes, NFA... lots of "experts" out there...

Besides, it's only Illegal if you get caught.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks very much for the information. I really wondered about that item when I saw it advertised. So it needs a third hole.
    Ordering it: no biggie for the feds to subpoena the mailing list and they can track it right to the door of the buyer. Not sure if they can argue constructive intent if there is no third hole. But I will not be buying one for sure.

John B.

Master
    Thanks very much for the information. I really wondered about that item when I saw it advertised. So it needs a third hole.
    Ordering it: no biggie for the feds to subpoena the mailing list and they can track it right to the door of the buyer. Not sure if they can argue constructive intent if there is no third hole. But I will not be buying one for sure.
    Y'all give the feds too much credit. Lol. They don't care about these things. Lol

FrommerStop

Master
    Y'all give the feds too much credit. Lol. They don't care about these things. Lol

I hope you are right for the people that purchased those gizmos. LOL Right now the BATF likely has their hands full with all of the rioting going on.

FLT

Master
    The ATF could care less about riots, they are more interested guys that have a job and money to pay fines with. Unless a person is truly a bad guy they don’t want to lock him up , they want his money . That’s why there are so many gray areas and loose interpretations in fires arms laws. Threaten folks with jail ,and take a lot of their money instead and they’ll be happy to give it to you.

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Intent is there. That's all they have to prove. I'd have a stamp ready before ordering one to be 100% legal. But they probably don't care. Not a lawyer.....

Jpyritz

Marksman
    I think it’s a waste of 110 damn dollars. why the hell would someone Want one if they don’t have a registered lower? I agree with John B “There is nothing illegal about possessing this, until you drill the 3rd hole. It's the same as owning a FA BCG....” and if you have no intentions of registering a lower and buy this to put in a regular lower on a semi gun, your a fool with your money, and I have some ocean front property in Arizona I’ll sell you for cheap.

SAWMAN

Master
    I'm not a "3 holer". --- SAWMAN 20180411_113912.jpg

SAWMAN

Master
    I have a drill bit in that size. I "demilled" the cutting edge . . and filmed it. Then I took it downtown to the ATF to have it certified.
    They said that I still need a Form IV. ---- SAWMAN

John B.

Master
    I have a drill bit in that size. I "demilled" the cutting edge . . and filmed it. Then I took it downtown to the ATF to have it certified.
    They said that I still need a Form IV. ---- SAWMAN
    They told you wrong... that's a form 2, assuming you have an SOT 2/7... don't be spreading fake news SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    I think the two round trigger is still legal. If it was not so expensive, I might buy one. One bipoded gun of low recoil like a 5.56 you could likely have a field of fire similar to a bren gun. But then what do I need a field of fire for.

Top Bottom