• Price: 2500

andystop94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Santa Rosa Beach, FL
    This is an incredibly unique 1 of 1 gun custom built by me and Brice at BSD Fab and Works in South FL.

This started life as a Rock River 22 TCM rifle. It was converted to 9mm with a 5.5" custom machined Ballistic Advantage barrel. At the same time, the barrel was also fluted and threaded 1/2 x 28, along with the factory 22 tcm barrel.
    Leupold 1.5x4 scope w/ mount
    The rear of the factory stock was cut off and a section of pic rail was attached using Stainless Steel thread inserts.
    The pistol grip is attached by an AK grip screw and block JB welded into the stock.
    The front cut down and milled (slightly rough hand done work, not perfect by any means but gives it character) to look like a Galil handguard
    Stock finish is an Amber Shellac
    Titanium 3d printed and Carbon Fiber bipod from Backlanz in New Zealand
    Cherry Bomb muzzle device bored for 9mm
    Sig side-folder stock (have two to chose from, one shorter one longer)
    Factory spare stock included (not milled out for suppressor but that would have been my plan eventually)
    Think I have 3-4 mags that work really well. Takes original Rock River mags, or Remington R1 mags fit with a slight bit of fitting

This is an NFA device and has to be sold on a tax stamp either through dealer or paper form 4 face to face. $200 tax stamp applies. I have TONS of pictures of machine work/stock mods/finished project I can post as well if desired.
    IMG_2222.jpeg

IMG_3227.jpeg

IMG_3223.jpeg
    IMG_2239.jpeg IMG_2160.JPG IMG_2165.jpeg IMG_3492 (1).jpeg IMG_3231.jpeg

andystop94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Any issues with feeding from the mag? If so what type of bullet?
    I've shot everything from 115gr-160gr and they all feed great. It does definitely like shorter loaded rounds. I got out of reloading, but I found loading around 1.10 worked best, especially on larger subs. It feeds pretty well, but is not a "controlled feed" bolt, quick works better than real slow.

Top Bottom