• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pavegunner1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still .15 or higher a round and couldn't find any info about shipping charges unless I created an account with items in my cart. I stopped not wanting to create a guest account with them but at least they have it in stock and are lower that Cheaper Than Dirt!

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I am affraid that there are going to be a bunch of people sick to their stomach when the supply catches back up with the demand and these $50 and $60 bricks of .22 are back down around $15 to $20.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    *** or we might be sick to our stomachs when it never does, and 50.00 is the New Good Deal! *** BTW go to the T&W flea Market and get loads of .22 for 10 cents each, every sat & sun. 3-4 people selling the stuff from walmart.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I am affraid that there are going to be a bunch of people sick to their stomach when the supply catches back up with the demand and these $50 and $60 bricks of .22 are back down around $15 to $20.

It's going to be all these new people to the sport that think $75 for a brick is normal. I can't wait for it to finally come back down, seems like just about everything else is getting there.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There's watch threads on other forums I'm on that people post on when they find it in stock for a decent price. I watch those like a hawk and it's paid off for me.

jgodwin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    walmart in milton should have winchester 333rd boxes in the morning(12/31) its been several months since i have bought there but it was a 1 box limit. 8am was there ammo time, so 7:15 the line is forming. the 333 comes in a 10 box case and sometimes comes 2 cases per store. if you live over that way its worth a try. i cant promise it will be there but with the milton store, if it shows in stock, the next morning its rolling out at 8am

tallpaul85

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Buck and Bass usually has 22LR rounds I stopped by today and got a bag of 50 for 5 bucks. Your only able to get one bag, but hey its 50 more than what I had before.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom