0   0   0
    Item
    2 ESAPI Rev. E (Design: ESAPI Type VI S) ceramic plates

Contact Info
    Text me at 757-812-4616

Price
    $400 each or $750 for the pair

Item Description
    These are new. Very good condition. Picked them up in a trade while stationed in VA and can no longer think of a reason to keep them around. These are not the standard issue plates that will stop 3 rounds of .308 ball. These ones will stop 3 rounds of 30.06 armor piercing and as such usually command a higher price. Online they normally are listed for $540 each so you will be getting a pretty decent deal. Not really interested in trades but if you have a really nice Makorov with ammo lying around or a complete reloading station, that might draw my interest. Otherwise cash is king. I understand these may not be in high demand but if you make me a ridiculous offer, say for instance $500 for both of them, I will not respond. I am flexible but be realistic. I am in no hurry to sell these. Shoot me a text any time.

Woogie Bear

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gonna bump this and go a little lower on the price. $700 is the new asking price, but still willing to trade as long as the deal is good. Would love to get a Makarov w/ammo or a reloading station, but will consider other firearms trades (standard US calibers only, please). I have a baby boy on the way next week and while I am not hurting for money by any means I would like to have some cash on hands so I can still pursue my interests. Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom