• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Its like concentration camp for homeless and drug addicts lol. Well at least someone is trying to help (maybe) but it seems like pissing in the wind. Hilarious how they call them "campers".. So they are trying to get them into a situation to rent their own places which will have a 90%+ failure rate imo.

Last edited:

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    1st "openly admitted", brother they're everywhere hidden in plain sight, and not. Just look at any school built in the last 20 years, only difference in them and jails is the missing fence.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Lol, it's literally a re-education camp. 8-8 curfew and you can't leave unless you have a work permit. So I guess they're bring in the food and booze etc on trucks? If you can't leave till 8am how do they expect them to ever find a job. Most start at least by 8am.

Raven

Master
    1st "openly admitted", brother they're everywhere hidden in plain sight, and not. Just look at any school built in the last 20 years, only difference in them and jails is the missing fence.
    Walmarts too. They have no windows and have drive thru Sally ports for a reason. Thru the front door and out the cart roll-up door. Can't ignore the TLE as a Sally port either. They partnered with FEMA to be used as camps. No secret, just not advertised. I saw this while pulling a security detail after the hurricane in Mississippi last year. Army landing helicopters in the parking lot too. An instant city of all manner of trailers and NGO's surrounding the place.

The Milton Kmart closed and Uhual moved in and literally turned it into a maximum security storage facility... with who knows how many cells, I mean storage units :(

Last edited:

irysh

Shooter
    Lol, it's literally a re-education camp. 8-8 curfew and you can't leave unless you have a work permit. So I guess they're bring in the food and booze etc on trucks? If you can't leave till 8am how do they expect them to ever find a job. Most start at least by 8am.
    "The fence will have one secured point of entry, and a curfew from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. unless a camper has a work release."

read much?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    "The fence will have one secured point of entry, and a curfew from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. unless a camper has a work release."

read much?
    Ah, grammar police. Lovely. It was a video btw
    It's also why I asked in question form ;)

Raven

Master
    These folks can't get any gas station, food service or dish washing jobs if they gotta be back by 8pm. And the fence will not make any difference with the neighbors. The neighbors will run this place off

Not only that but whoever is running this camp and putting up these fences are seriously underestimating the abilities of the homeless to get over, around or under a fence. These aren't normal people. They're the real survivors. Quit thinking like a law abiding everyday average Joe and start thinking Rambo mixed with Tarzan and drunk, high or both

Screenshot_20220927-114058.png

DAS HUGH!

Master
    The lady in video did say tho "if you're not working, and dont have a work release you can't leave. If you do leave you can't come back"

So that's why I asked if everything is being trucked in. For those who "aren't working" can get things like groceries.

Unless she misspoke and meant to say you're free to leave during non curfew times to get things like groceries.

If so tho that kind of defeats the whole purpose of the fence and crime thing. It just means they can loot and plunder still but just during daytime hours.

Then at the end they mention they expect to lose at least 10% of the "campers" due to the rules etc. So that's a fancy way of saying that all the hoodlums will simply not stay. So they'll be outside the fence to loot and plunder as always.

irysh

Shooter
    Ah, grammar police. Lovely. It was a video btw
    It's also why I asked in question form ;)
    when did i criticize your grammar? lol
    but seriously, though, you really need to learn to read because there was a whole article there for you instead of wasting your time watching a video. which you apparently didn't even watch or you would have known a job wouldn't keep them from leaving.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    when did i criticize your grammar? lol
    but seriously, though, you really need to learn to read because there was a whole article there for you instead of wasting your time watching a video. which you apparently didn't even watch or you would have known a job wouldn't keep them from leaving.
    So why the fence then if they can just waltz in and out?

Raven

Master
    So why the fence then if they can just waltz in and out?
    I'd sure hate to be a guard at that gate. Highly doubt anybody will be issuing company photo ID's or keeping a guest list. We'll see how long before the overdose bodies start stinking and the women cry rape. Will be a perfect dumping ground for the local crime family too

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I'd sure hate to be a guard at that gate. Highly doubt anybody will be issuing company photo ID's or keeping a guest list. We'll see how long before the overdose bodies start stinking and the women cry rape. Will be a perfect dumping ground for the local crime family too
    Lol. I'm not sure how big it is. Sounds like most of the bad apples bailed immediately and just refused to be gated in. Well see I guess

I find it very odd how I live very very close to Florida. Pensacola to be exact, but on the Bama side of the line. All that separates us is a bridge and bay basically. Here we don't see none of that. I can drive for 5 mins tho and jump that bridge and suddenly the whole world changes. One of two things must be in play. Either our cops scoop them up and relocate them, or we just don't do handouts that draw them. I'm not sure which. To be fair we're a bit more rural I guess too tho.

From the outside looking in tho, it all seems like people are trying to herd cats. It don't work well. Like you said these people are survivors and just don't play by the rules. I do know that If you feed stray cats, soon you'll have a yard slap full of them. So that's likely 90% of the issue there.

I know some are just hopeless disabled folks. Those I do wish to see get help. Just in a "hand up" fashion. Not a "hand out" tho.

I saw a Joe Rogan episode tho where they broke down all the money that gets funneled into homeless programs. Tons of un traceable funds. Millions upon millions. They talked about how the homeless issue is actually big business for the politicians.

I just hope the zombie hoards don't come this way. I don't think I could handle trying to sleep at night as people rummage thru my yard and steal stuff, or God forbid break in.

Raven

Master
    that's likely 90% of the issue
    Exactly. Half a dozen soup kitchens, a dozen thrift stores that do freebies for anybody with a letter from a pastor, multiple shelters... all magnets for the needy. Been around this scene my whole life.

FLT

Master
    They are not the gentle people that the television shows us. Most of the ones I’ve had to deal with , choose that life style. The ones that truly want a more normal life style will usually work very hard to achieve it. I’ve known a few that just needed a little help to get started, the others ,well let’s just say you can’t help a person that doesn’t want help , and let it go at that.

Raven

Master
    I just hope the zombie hoards don't come this way
    Historically marauding hordes won't stray more than a days walk or so from the major road they're travelling. This is basic human behavior observed in all manner of modern conflicts over the past century. Outside of this distance from the major roads lies a bigger threat (at least in my book) and that's people who know you. Family and friends. Locals. People you used to go to church with or see at the corner bar or former co-workers. That know you and know what you might have (real or imagined) from years of you preaching to them about the news and what's coming. A lot of formerly fine outstanding members of society will be down on their luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom