• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Not me, but my grandson just started his EMT career. I had breakfast with him last week and was telling him he would qualify for such & should check before paying. I'll definitely let him know, thanks!

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They normally give a Vet discount. I happened to be there yesterday and bought some things. Why do they scan your FL Driver License when you get the discount? That makes me feel uneasy!
    The only two entities I can think of that need your Driver's License are the Police (for a traffic stop only) and your insurance company (for obtaining vehicle insurance). Any other requests for your DL are wants and not needs and can increase your risk of identity theft.

Get a Passport Card for ID requests , its a government ID with your date of birth, no address and a passport number is not easily searched.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Academy used to give a 10% mil discount every day of the week. Kinda put me off when they went to only on special occassions. I still go there if I know they have a specific item(s) I need, but it used to be I couldn't pass one without stopping to see if they had anything I wanted.

Top Bottom