• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobHinton

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have kept quiet through the trial having faith that Z would be found innocent.. but I have to ask. Whats with the "End Racial Oppression" banner? Did I miss the part of the trial where they got oppressed?

The odd thing is it was Trayvon that used racial slurs, but Zimmerman was the racist ... just watch BET and they will tell you.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They just said on msnbc that attributing past negative actions done by a certain race to everyone of that race is the definition of racisim. What about how blacks blame whites for slavery? Is that not the past actions of a race that is being attributed to everyone of that race? If her definition of racism is what she said then blacks are racist towards all whites.

It takes a real ignorant person to make a statement like that and twist it to apply it to only certain case when it sounds beneficial to them and not apply it to everything.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now all I'm hearing is what if trayvon was white and Zman was black..would the verdict be the same...and I the only one that remembers OJ?????

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

No, it is not!

I listened to the conversation several times and picked up on two street names (the intersection) of Granville & Georgia Streets. Seymour St. was also mentioned. Entered it into Google maps, and it's ... Vancouver, BC V6B, Canada! Damn, I'm good!

Watch the video and look at the buildings in this screenshot and then compare them with this Google Street level view below. The view is looking NE, and the street on fire is Seymour St.

35932d1373782669-sshot-2013-07-14-%5B2%5D.jpg

35933d1373782677-sshot-2013-07-14-%5B3%5D.jpg

Maybe somebody is posting fake Zimmerman riots...

Last edited:

Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No, it is not!

I listened to the conversation several times and picked up on two street names (the intersection) of Granville & Georgia Streets. Seymour St. was also mentioned. Entered it into Google maps, and it's ... Vancouver, BC V6B, Canada! Damn, I'm good!

Watch the video and look at the buildings in this screenshot and then compare them with this Google Street level view below. The view is looking NE, and the street on fire is Seymour St.

Maybe somebody is posting fake Zimmerman riots...

‎

Good job

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watched this video & was extremely impressed . He is lucky to have a such a well spoken, & loyal brother. I would say you could not have a better spokesperson for the family. It is always nice when one can calmly, intelligently field all questions & still come out on top. IMO most professional paid spokes people for Gun groups would not have done as well.

When you have about 30 free minutes this is pretty interesting to watch. Douche bag Piers Morgan gets owned by GZ's brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-ePcLS5f7jw

Last edited:
    Top Bottom