• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hound_dog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    None of them live in a real world, probably spend most of their days sucked in to social media and watching MTV. I bet none of them have ever worked an actual days work in their pathetic lives, and are a complete drain on society. This coming from a 27 yo. All are cowardly POS's.

Last edited:

7.62x39

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    None of them live in a real world, probably spend most of their days sucked in to social media and watching MTV. I bet none of them have ever worked an actual days work in their pathetic lives, and are a complete drain on society. This coming from a 27 yo. All are cowardly POS's.

I totally agree with hound dog . It's the entitlement generation I can't even count how many people the same age as me (24) that have no job or a vehicle . I'm guessing they are waiting for someone to pay for it for them .. Young people have no drive to better themselves they are waiting for someone to do everything for them

bhudson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bunch of spoiled pussies that he never earned a thing or damn sure haven't put their asses on the line by serving their country. They don't care because they don't understand or respect the sacrifices that many of us have made for their bitch asses

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As people age and gain experience, it is my observation that many grow a bit more conservative...and that goes for people who consider themselves liberal too....they may not shift to becoming conservative but get a little more moderate as the rose colored glasses come off. Only time can give you perspective and when a person is young...especially less than 28 or 30 years old, no kids or family depending on them they can and often view the world in idealistic terms...terms of what should be; thinking it could be. Then at some point in our lives, many of us have a moment of clarity.

The people that concern me most are older fanatical types as they have either drank deeply the wine of thoughtlessness, are too mentally lazy to continue to learn, or are quite cunning and predatory. Any of them, on either fringe of our political views, is a very sad and dangerous place to be.

There is a good reason most armies around the world, throughout history, are made up mostly of young single men. You don't see much in the news of a 38 year old man with a family of 3 blowing himself up for Allah. I know for me, my mortality began to sink in around 30 yrs old...I was married, had kids and life shifted from idealism to realism. Having responsibility and people counting on you tends to do that. If voting age was 32 yrs old, I think the debate on both sides would be a bit different. Heck, I didn't even know what health care was for until I was in my thirties!

Last edited:

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I guess I realized my mortality in my early 20's on a two way range and later as a Police Officer. Now in my mid 50's I appreciate every day and realize that I was blessed! I wouldn't have supported Hillary even in my 20's because I voted for Reagan after experiencing Carter as Commander In Chief!

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    "I mean, the Constitution is great and all, but......."
    Personally, I think only taxpayers should be allowed to vote.
    Do they really think people are just going to hand over their guns? This ain't Australia.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "I mean, the Constitution is great and all, but......."
    Personally, I think only taxpayers should be allowed to vote.
    Do they really think people are just going to hand over their guns? This ain't Australia.

I have said this for years. Only tax payers should be allowed to vote. It's like a publicy traded company. Only stockholders can vote on company business. If you hold no "stock" (pay no taxes) then how can you make the best decisions for the future. (Granted, we would still have to figure out how to let retirees and veterans vote)

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I can't speak for other retirees & veterans, but even though I am retired and a veteran, I still pay taxes (probably more than a lot who have not retired yet)!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have said this for years. Only tax payers should be allowed to vote. It's like a publicy traded company. Only stockholders can vote on company business. If you hold no "stock" (pay no taxes) then how can you make the best decisions for the future. (Granted, we would still have to figure out how to let retirees and veterans vote)

just like only property owners should be able to vote on if property taxes are to go up.....but that don't happen either

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you remember your history, only land owners were allowed to vote. President Lincoln did away with that and now they are wanting illegals to vote. Messed up!

JVaughn1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sheeple....sad. I guess Darwin was right about natural selection. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Most obviously faile to realize why the first ten amendments are the called the "Bill of Rights"...A bunch of spoiled, trigger warning, white privalaged believing idiots. I've told a super liberal co-worker (retired USAF) that his bunch of liberal hippies who hate guns need to just do their best to repeal the 2nd Ammendment and be done with it...he he knows that would kill the left on a national level.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    None of those pompous idiots have any clue why the 2nd Amendment was put in the Constitution. They have no clue that it was put in there to prevent tyranny from tyrannical government. I'd love to see how they felt about it if the government did away with Welfare and other free entitlements to this free loading idiots, I bet they would change their tune.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.

Blackeyes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very discouraging to hear young people open their mouth's these days. I am not optomistic about our future at all

Top Bottom