• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking to build a bench rifle and finally decided on what I want. I know its not the greatest time to start a build but oh well. Looking for a 20'' Fluted Bull barrel complete upper in .223/5.56, similar to this one.. http://dpmsinc.com/Fluted-20-Bull-Barrel-Assembly-_p_1256.html. Will consider regular bull barrels as well..

I have cash for the right upper, but also have a couple things I could trade as well..

First I have a Armalite 16'' upper .223/.5.56. Upper is in great shape with approx. 300 or so rounds down it, not a mark on it. Comes with MOE handguard and removable carry handle. If we trade upper for upper I will just hang onto my BCG and CH.

Next I have a brand new never fired Gen3 G17 in FDE..Never been shot not a mark on it. To be honest I think the slide has only been racked twice..

Also have a Remington 870 Tactical with Ghost Ring Sights and Knoxx recoil reducing Stock. Has less that 50 rounds down the pipe. Just like the one pictured here http://www.remington.com/en/products/firearms/tactical/shotguns/model-870-express-tactical.aspx, but with the aftermarket stock.

Please pm me with anything that might interest me, will do my best to work something out. Located in Navarre. Thank you

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New trades added. Please PM me if interested and I will be glad to send you pics.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shoulda just slapped a Kotex on it and called it a day!

I'll keep an eye out for ya Mongo. Assume you'd prefer a 1:7?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well the lady is about a buck twenty five soaking wet so I needes something she could handle. Yeah yeah, thats it.

I got your mongo right here sizzlechest

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom