• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good-Luck, PSA has them for $199 and I think Nate will do the FFL for $15-20. That's probably going to be your best bet, I don't think you will find a used one for less than $220, That's a brand-new in the box with all the papers, cute little zip case and again brand-new fired 1 time. How they are selling them that cheap, I have no clue? But I get email's from them daily and at least once a week they have one listed for $199. I am 99.9% free shipping.

If anyone knows, I have tried to research it a little but the only thing I have found is the first LCP is the same as the one PSA is selling for $199. nothing has changed, except they now have a more expensive one called the LCPS or LCP Pro, its supposed to have a better trigger pull and reset? Is that the one with the red trigger or is the red trigger just something they did to change it a little seeing the first one looks just like a new one still. I have wondered about The LCP after getting those email's. Would anyone happen to know anything about the LCP's as far as Gen's go? I know they came out with a LCPS/LCP-Pro & the LCP with the pretty red trigger' that might be the Pro model, I just haven't done enough research on them but would like to know if the LCP that PSA is selling for $199. the same LCP Academy has for $249?

When you do get one if you don't have one I would go buy a bike inner-tube and measure the gun with the mag out to as high as you can go, probably right near the trigger area and put it on, you may have to use a little dish-soap to get it on but it makes a night and day difference. I just did this to my LCP and don't know why I didn't do this before, I did this to my Glock 27 a long time ago and I guess I just didn't think about doing it to my LCP. Another thing I did that makes a big difference in feel + gives you an extra round is bought the extended mag. I bought mine from Jimmy's in FWB but I'm sure you can find them somewhere around here. Not only do you get one more round, it give's you more real estate to hold onto. I also have a laser, belt clip and I think it's a remora holster, It doesn't have anything on it, It's like the one with the video of the girl in a thong has a pistol in the holster and tucked in her back with just the thong holding it there and she does all kinds of flips and stuff and the holster doesn't move but when you grab the gun to pull it out the holster stay's in place and it's easy to get the gun out. Good pocket holster, IWB, Etc...

But that's all I know, Good luck getting one, If you have never had one, It's the best carry gun there is in my opinion, 380 with the right ammo has plenty of knock-down power, just about the same as a 9mm. The only time I carry my Glock is if I know I'm going to a bad part of town or a road trip.

damnifino

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the info. Ranger firearms had a new one for $230 but it got gone pretty quick. I'll check PSA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PSA has them for $199 all the time w/free shipping. You might have to wait a few days-week for them to sell for $199. They might have them right now, I haven't checked. Academy will P.M. I'm not sure if the do on gun's or not. But if you can wait, I would just wait for PSA to have them at $199. again.
    Hell if you want one now, I will sell mine. With everything it's not going to be $199 or $220. I have to much in it. I will take off the belt-clip, laser and sell it with one mag and the box/paperwork, but again like that I probably wouldn't take $199. PSA has a good deal on them, Just be patient. I will look for you and see if I can find them/the link. & if I get an email from them for $199 I will let you know, I'll forward it to you or post it here.

damnifino

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks I was able to find one for $200. I appreciate everyone's help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom