Marksman
    Looking for a left handed bolt gun.

Ensley Fl

Up to 450.00

Left handed bolt gun in .270 .308 .300 30-06
    or ?.

M.O.A.

Master
    Styx River has a lefty hawkeye m77 in 30-06 that I traded to them. Rifle is BNIB. Could probably pick it up for 425-450$.

DaBreeze

Master
    Styx River has a lefty hawkeye m77 in 30-06 that I traded to them. Rifle is BNIB. Could probably pick it up for 425-450$.

I saw that the M77 the other day. I have the same gun, except in 100% condition, right handed. I ask to trade but decided against it. I am right handed left eye dominant therefore I shoot left. Been shooting right hand bolts all my life. Why change now ?

M.O.A.

Master
    I-10 west to the first Alabama exit. ( the one with the derailed diner ). Turn right then immediate right. Styx River Shooting will be about .5 miles on your left. Ask for Brad. Their phone # is 251-960-1173

Last edited:

SLOPOKE

Shooter
    I know what you mean i don't think ive ever had a left handed gun. or even shot a lefty. But would love to have one myself.

I saw that the M77 the other day. I have the same gun, except in 100% condition, right handed. I ask to trade but decided against it. I am right handed left eye dominant therefore I shoot left. Been shooting right hand bolts all my life. Why change now ?

tiger1050

Shooter
    I have a Remington 700 BDL left hand, 30 06 safe queen, it hasn't been shot in probably 10 yrs. It has Redfield single piece twist lock scope mount and rings, quick release swivel mounts. I really don't know the value of it and no pics but if you think you might be interested I can snap a few pics and do some research on the value.

OldSkool3006

Shooter
    I have 3 LH bolt Remy 700's and 2 LH Remy 1100's and in the process of building a LH AR-15 I LOVE my left handed firearms.

Top Bottom