• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know its a long shot but does anyone here have one theyd like to part with??

CCC23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    At the last Pensacola gun show. A guy had it for sale at 1 .of the first tables when you walked in the door

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did a quick sweep of the net and there are 9mm Ar out there but anything with Carbine or AR in the name is running at crazy market value. Regrets.

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got one from Bushmaster a few months ago, Highpoint makes one , Ruger PC-9, (great gun),Beretta makes one. I havent seen any for sale. i do have the Bushmaster carbon 9mm flatop, send me a pm with what you think is a fair market price offer , I will consider selling, I've been thinking about the Beretta storm .

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the offer but I am looking for this specific brand because it accepts Glock mags and I have a shit ton..

Good luck finding a Storm without getting ass raped..

dbevarly

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Join the club...

I know its a long shot but does anyone here have one theyd like to part with??

I would say sit tight and don't pull the trigger on any of these opportunists seeking twice their value (saw one today listed for $1,300!). I inquired to ldb supply the manufacturer (I'm seeking a 9mm) and someone in customer service responded saying:
    Just Right Carbines are now available nationwide and your favorite local firearms dealer should be able to order them for you from one of their usual distributors. If their current supplier doesn't carry the JR Carbine line of products, then I would suggest that they could try ordering them for you through AcuSport, Independent Sports Supply, Ellett Brothers, RSR, Big Rock (MT Sports and Henry's), Williams Shooters Supply, Bangers or Century. All of these distributors carry the Just Right Carbines and should have plenty of inventory in stock. Or they can feel free to get in touch with me and I'll help them find a supplier.

If you have a friend in the business or a line on a friendly dealer, pass along these companies. Let me know (ANYONE out there) and I'll order one as well. There are still some honest vendors out there. I understand individuals seeking to score big, but we're not at that point...yet.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would say sit tight and don't pull the trigger on any of these opportunists seeking twice their value (saw one today listed for $1,300!). I inquired to ldb supply the manufacturer (I'm seeking a 9mm) and someone in customer service responded saying:
    Just Right Carbines are now available nationwide and your favorite local firearms dealer should be able to order them for you from one of their usual distributors. If their current supplier doesn't carry the JR Carbine line of products, then I would suggest that they could try ordering them for you through AcuSport, Independent Sports Supply, Ellett Brothers, RSR, Big Rock (MT Sports and Henry's), Williams Shooters Supply, Bangers or Century. All of these distributors carry the Just Right Carbines and should have plenty of inventory in stock. Or they can feel free to get in touch with me and I'll help them find a supplier.

If you have a friend in the business or a line on a friendly dealer, pass along these companies. Let me know (ANYONE out there) and I'll order one as well. There are still some honest vendors out there. I understand individuals seeking to score big, but we're not at that point...yet.

I just checked with ISS, Acusport, RSR, Ellett, Big Rock and Bangers and all are -NIL- on Just Right Carbines.

dbevarly

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well that sucks. JRC said they are working on a six week back order with suppliers and while they are making weekly shipments, he expects those weapons are already spoken for. Have you considered the KelTec Sub 2000? A reputable weapon that takes Glock clips. Though I expect supply is as scarce as the JRs and the price is also ridiculous. About 18 mos ago, these were selling for about $350. Yeah, go ahead and kick yourself. I'm bruised all over.

Top Bottom