• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You probably are already familiar, but I would steer clear of the similar mags, I have had nothing but trouble with aftermarket mags in my 10/22.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have had no problems with my Butler Creek Hot Lips, I know some folks have, but I picked them up for $10 shipped and all 6 of those I ordered work flawlessly. Just my 2 cents... I have 4 Bx-25 mags and they too work without any hiccups, just A LOT more $$

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I went down to Academy and bought several Butler Creek mags after they lifted the AWB several years ago. Got both steel lips and hot lips. I can remember when they were bringing $100 on GB.
    If Obama does happen to win (God forbid) and with his plan to reinstate the AWB, they will go sky-high again.
    I wouldn't quibble over a few $ but would go down and buy however many you want. I could see them being hard to find the closer the election gets as people stock up (just in case).
    My son has shot the heck out of the Butler Creeks and had very few problems BUT if you find a good deal on the factory Ruger, they should be only a few more $ so I would get a few of those also. Could end up being collector's items.

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    If you need anymore they got factory 10 shots for 9.95 and bx-25's for 25.99 at Pensacola Specialty Pawn. I bought 2 bx 25's and 8 factory 10rd mags today their...:thumb: GET SOME.....

GlockGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    dang are you loading up for the zombies or somthing I got one bx25 I figure ill try it out and if I like it get a couple more

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    dang are you loading up for the zombies or somthing I got one bx25 I figure ill try it out and if I like it get a couple more

I don't shoot high capacity mags in my 10/22's only factory mags. The banana mag thing doesn't work shooting from a bipod. I picked up the bx25's just in case Obama gets back in and fires up the AWB again... Hopping to triple my $$$ I have about 20 factory 10rd mags...

Top Bottom