• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkitzel250

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for an Eotech that's new or like new. I would preferably like to trade for one or maybe do half cash and half trade. I know there's a few in the for sale section but the most important thing is that I want one with the BOX AND PAPERWORK and a receipt from where you got it (reputable vendor/ official Eotech dealer). There's a ton of knock offs out there and I need to make sure I'm getting the real deal. Some of the items I can trade are a brand new only mounted complete Del ton upper (16" 1/9 twist) with an aim surplus BCG ( 9310 bolt, mpi tested, m16 profile). I also have a streamlight super x tac weaponlight with a streamlight pressure pad, all you need is a rail mount to mount it to your gun (pressure pad has a rail mount). Also have a new only mounted vortex SPARC red dot sight with box and all accessories. Like I said I'd like to do maybe half cash and the rest trade or if your interested in the upper maybe trade straight up, just let me know. Thanks

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I've been interested in getting an Eotech as well, or maybe an aimpoint, but have been put off by the possibility of getting screwed by unknowingly buying a fake one. There are some guides out there that will help you discern, but there are also some really good fakes. Maybe it's best to buy new?

bkitzel250

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes I know you can buy a box on eBay but I would like to have box and paperwork and mainly a receipt of where it was bought to help prove its the real deal. I'm sure the one you have is real but I am paranoid when it comes to this stuff and am just trying to cover my ass as much as possible. And yea I'm sure buying new would be the way to go and I'm sure I'll end up putting that stuff up for sale but just seeing what's available locally first.

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have an EOTech - Model 551, that I have thought about selling or trading, maybe for an Aimpoint, but I can't make up my mind. These things are built like a tank and 100% dependable, and that's hard to beat.

Here is a quick overview addressing how to identify counterfeit EOTech 551 Holographic Weapon Sights.

https://thecounterfeitreport.com/product_details.php?product_id=194

Top Bottom