• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CCC23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am needing a few projects done around the house so I thought I'd try to post them on the forum to see if anyone here is in the industry and/ or knows someone in the industry they'd recommend.

1. Privacy Fence Gate - I need a new 8ft gate constructed. This will include needing the posts installed in the ground. I have contacted a few companies but they all say my job is too small.

2. Inground pool vinyl liner repair - I seem to have a leak somewhere I'd like to have diagnosed and fixed.

3. Top Soil / White Sand - I need some clean sand for yard leveling and top soil for planting/sold delivered in Cantonment.

4. Concrete Slab - I am wanting to extend my driveway so I have a large enough slab for my boat to sit on. Approximately 8ft wide by 20ft long. (Not sure what that will cost)

5. Irrigation system repair - We have a sprinkler system (Rain Bird) that hasn't worked correctly since we bought our house. I have a valve sticking, busted heads and no clue how to use the complicated panel to control all the zones.

Any takers?
    Thanks,

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wish I could help, if you need a lawn mowed, edged, trimmed and driveway blown I can help with that.

As for the planting, if your doing a garden I would do mushroom compost instead of top soil, things grow much better.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I am needing a few projects done around the house so I thought I'd try to post them on the forum to see if anyone here is in the industry and/ or knows someone in the industry they'd recommend.

1. Privacy Fence Gate - I need a new 8ft gate constructed. This will include needing the posts installed in the ground. I have contacted a few companies but they all say my job is too small.

2. Inground pool vinyl liner repair - I seem to have a leak somewhere I'd like to have diagnosed and fixed.

3. Top Soil / White Sand - I need some clean sand for yard leveling and top soil for planting/sold delivered in Cantonment.

4. Concrete Slab - I am wanting to extend my driveway so I have a large enough slab for my boat to sit on. Approximately 8ft wide by 20ft long. (Not sure what that will cost)

5. Irrigation system repair - We have a sprinkler system (Rain Bird) that hasn't worked correctly since we bought our house. I have a valve sticking, busted heads and no clue how to use the complicated panel to control all the zones.

Any takers?
    Thanks,

Can't help with recommendations, but to give an idea of the cost for the slab, I had a slab poured back in the summer. Approximately 18'x35' and it cost $2000. Just giving a little info, good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Give this guy a call...
    Andrew Roemer
    850-525-7473

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Any takers?
    Thanks,

#4: I had the exact same size pour done last year. Had to order a 5 yard load to meet minimums on free delivery. Labor and concrete came to about exactly $1000. Ended up having a good bit too much concrete so luckily my concrete guy asked me what else I wanted done and he extended my sidewalk and poured another walkway. Point is you're going to fall into that middle ground so maybe think about another small project to do at the same time. I'll try to find my concrete guys number.

Edit: Found it. Lee 850.572.3992

#5: Paul Morgan 850.449.1924

Last edited:

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just to give you some idea on the concrete ! yd will cover 81 sq feet 4 in thick . 8 x 20 is 160 sq. ft. so you will need about 2yds. plus. If I have got this right, if not I'm such some one will correct me. Just my 5 cents jj

Top Bottom