• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The U still has more National Championships in the last 30 years than any other team.. 5.

HideBuster

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Better watch out, the bama fans gonna crawl out and blast y'all. You know damn well they have 71 national championships, they powered the shuttle to the moon, they invented the Internet (just let gore claim it), and just merely let other teams play to have something to watch!

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They didn't even win some of the game where they were crowned as champs.. The champs were named before the last game was even played.

HideBuster

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah it's pretty funny. Maybe the autograph king and Texas a&m will lay the beating to them early and shatter the dynasty! Lol

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Roll Tide!..and just for the record,I was in the stands yelling that during all the sanctions and losing bama seasons. And i will agree that even the bama bandwagon fans are annoying..i hate seeing somebody in a bama shirt and have to explain to them who shula was, our hear them say "Alabama has NEVER lost 6 games in a season."

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    15 crystal footballs?!?!

Sent from my XDs

Oh so now you're saying bammer stole some crystal footballs? I have no problem with the ones that bammer won during the BCS era but it ain't 15 by a LONG shot. As for the other championships, SEVEN of them were mysteriously discovered between the 1982 and 1983 seasons according to their media guide from '83, so bammer "reclaimed" the ones they had forgotten about. Funny how that works....7 championships during the off season....nobody else on Earth could be that delusional or arrogant.

HideBuster

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh so now you're saying bammer stole some crystal footballs? I have no problem with the ones that bammer won during the BCS era but it ain't 15 by a LONG shot. As for the other championships, SEVEN of them were mysteriously discovered between the 1982 and 1983 seasons according to their media guide from '83, so bammer "reclaimed" the ones they had forgotten about. Funny how that works....7 championships during the off season....nobody else on Earth could be that delusional or arrogant.

This guy and I are on the same page. Lol.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hide I was born & raised in Alabama, these out of state bammer hangers-on ain't much of a worry to me. LOL Most of 'em don't even remember Punt Bama Punt or Honk If You Sacked Brody.

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    eVERY BIG TIME SCHOOL IS DOING THE SAMETHING MIAMI GOT HIT FOR.. THEY JUST HAVENT GOT CAUGHT YET.

Top Bottom