• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It always amazes me how reserved and professional the Patriots are, in the face of such cowards who hide behind "Senate Rules".

"Has she read the rules of the Senate?"
    Asked like a lawyer who intends to TRAP the person.

I believe my response would've been something along the lines of "Are you f*|<!ng kidding me? Have you read the US Constitution and all of its Amendments? I would refer YOU to Amendment 1. It is the most peaceful means of reminding YOU and those short-sighted individuals like YOU that it's in the best interest of this Nation for YOU to stop F*<|!ng with Amendment 2.
    But please, go ahead and put into words, with your official signature your defense of why Infringing on the Second Amendment is NOT considered a Treasonous Act by an elected official. By all means, go ahead. Let's get to the heart of this insanity."

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Canada's government is set to announce a ban on assault-style weapons following a deadly shooting in Nova Scotia this month that killed 22 people.

Among the weapons set to be banned include the AR-15 and the Ruger Mini-14. It wasn't initially clear whether Canadian citizens who currently own such weapons will be required to turn them in.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Punish the "MANY" fir the acts if a "FEW"! Typical knee jerk, gotta do something mentality. Doesn't matter that a "pound of flesh" has been has been paid with the BGs life which is more that what the Canadian Court can Sentence. They're too soft, no backbone to have the death penalty deterrent (since 1967).

They are too ignorant to learn the lessons of failure from their U.K. brethren: BGs of all varieties will always find a means to accomplish their intended tasks. Restricting/Banning the tools used is the eay default option rather than address the criminal activity and deterrence.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It has been a couple weeks, still no charges. The Warrant makes it me think the DA hasn't got shit to make a slam dunk case so its a fishing expedition and harrassment. The inconvenient truths of posted private property, a security gate destroyed, every single criminal "trespasser" (no innocent persons) going through that destroyed security barrier and probably the defenders 911 call and dispatcher response are hard to manipulate in the prosecution's favor.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    DISCLAIMER; I HAVE NOT VERIFIED THE BELOW...COPIED AND PASTED, DO YOUR OWN WORK...

From Glenn Stanfield:
    Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ’s new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!
    An update from Oklahoma :
    Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330
    Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
    Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.
    Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
    Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102
    Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
    Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.
    More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003
    The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But....
    Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.
    Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL drivers’ license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.
    By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either
    Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
    If you like it, pass it on, if you don't then delete it...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    coming to a blue state soon,,,

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm still upset with S. Broxton in Fl, for passing the 3 day law...
    Whatever it takes to keep the tourists coming and spending........

It has long been time we looked at other industry options, but it's way to attractive/easy to whore yourself and property for profit.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ya'll do some homework on steve dettelbach...

nominee for a t f head

and slomo joe is going to make gun parts mean the same as firearms... to combat "ghost guns"

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Biden said he is pro 2A!

I also think he supports “Let’s go Brandon”.

I don’t think he understands what either one is.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Five Republicans broke from the party in supporting the measure: Reps. Adam Kinzinger (Ill.), Anthony Gonzalez (Ohio), Brian Fitzpatrick (Pa.), Chris Jacobs (N.Y.) and Fred Upton (Mich.).

Kinzinger, Gonzalez, Jacobs and Upton are all not seeking reelection this year. Jacobs bowed out of seeking another term last week after he came under fire within the party for expressing support for an assault weapons ban.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    mark my words, something wicked this way comes..

RickG

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump and Desantis for Vice President/President ( either way)
    Cruz or Rand Paul for attorney general
    Tom Fitton for Director of the FBI, to clean out the Augias stable.

Top Bottom