• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well like th old joke about the lesbian and the cowboy.

I thought I knew what I was but I guess I’m a lesbian.
    An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch, herding horses, mending fences, and branding cattle, so I guess I am."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. As I watch TV, or even eat, I think about women. Everything seems to make me think about women."

The two sat sipping in silence. A short time later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch, herding horses, mending fences, and branding cattle, so I guess I am."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. As I watch TV, or even eat, I think about women. Everything seems to make me think about women."

The two sat sipping in silence. A short time later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."
    There’s also a good YouTube video of the joke

JMC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sad to see how out of control the acceptance of the absolutely absurd is today. 20 years ago if a boy said he was really a T-Rex and wanted to live like one, look like one, and have surgery to have T-Rex pieces and parts he would have been institutionalized for mental illness.

Today that same boy can get his pieces and parts switched out, put on a dress, and call himself a girl and is celebrated for it.

This is what happens when a generation of parents were never introduced to the back of the woodshed, forced to pick their own switch off a tree, or even heard to the word "No" growing up.

Just my take...

Top Bottom