• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCTaylor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    duuuude back away from the keyboard slowly, grab your cell phone, dial 411 and ask for support groups! Cause bro, you've got an open gun addiction!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    duuuude back away from the keyboard slowly, grab your cell phone, dial 411 and ask for support groups! Cause bro, you've got an open gun addiction!
    I did the same thing with Limited guns last year. I bought a bunch until I found one I liked, then I sold them all and went back to Production...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

B☢MadDogZ☢

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    didn't do anything today. lol, but on Sunday went to the range and shot my KSG I just picked up and Glock 43, 34 and my vector, I was happy to shoot my vector because I just got the Bolt back from KRISS for a warranty repair.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I have not done a lot of gun stuff lately. Kind of in a slump at this time. I did manage to order some original M16 parts (LPK, pistol grip, E stock, buttstock screw w/ drain hole triangular handguards, receiver extension, buffer, buffer spring, flat slip ring, and an A1 port door) for an upcoming retro build I want to do. Still sitting on an Aero Precision lower, an A3 upper, and a FN A2 upper and no idea as to what I want to do with them.

SCTaylor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Loaded up 100 rounds of 9mm in 10 minutes while waiting on my wife, good use of time! Also got a Mr. Bullet Feeder powder thru expanding die for the dillon powder measure, oh man that thing is awesome! It opens the case just right to place a coated lead round to seat without scraping. At $40 it isn't cheap but makes life so much better.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Loaded up 100 rounds of 9mm in 10 minutes while waiting on my wife, good use of time! Also got a Mr. Bullet Feeder powder thru expanding die for the dillon powder measure, oh man that thing is awesome! It opens the case just right to place a coated lead round to seat without scraping. At $40 it isn't cheap but makes life so much better.

It works even better when paired with a bullet feeder. :behindsofa:

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Now all you and Jeep need is a room full of migrant workers in a seedy back room and ya'll will be cranking out the ammo!!:lol::lol:

SCTaylor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bullet feeder, 1050, and Mark VII are on my wish list. But $4,500 is something I don't have available right meow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bullet feeder, 1050, and Mark VII are on my wish list. But $4,500 is something I don't have available right meow.

I talked to someone yesterday about a Mark VII and found out that it has sensors that mitigate the issues I worry most about. I might have to pinch some pennies to buy one in the next several months.

SCTaylor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll buy a toolhead setup for 9 minor and come visit you for a week then.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'll buy a toolhead setup for 9 minor and come visit you for a week then.

The only difference is the seating and crimp die depth, and the powder/charge weight. Can change from minor to major in about 15 minutes, with the majority of that time just dialing in the powder charge.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Finally met up with Mr. olcarver today for a ammo swap we have been in the works for several months, it Was nice to meet you sir !!! , good to do business with someone who isn't in a big hurry !!!!!!!thanks, Denny in pace !!!!!

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Finally met up with Mr. olcarver today for a ammo swap we have been in the works for several months, it Was nice to meet you sir !!! , good to do business with someone who isn't in a big hurry !!!!!!!thanks, Denny in pace !!!!!

I can just picture you two sitting on a log swapping bs. Whenever I read both of your posts I always think you are the same person haha.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you get a profile crimp die, then seat bullets in belled cases with a regular die with the body turned down not to crimp, just seat with the plug to correct OAL, then crimp with the profile crimp die without seating at all. Your life will get a lot easier. You will have no shaving or bulging, the profile crimp allows the brass length to run.
    Ed

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Today, brown truck Santa came and brought me the rest of the supplies I needed to start cooking me some kydex. Whoo Hoo!
    541bd4986660d088828f76a75f4447a0.jpg

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Today, brown truck Santa came and brought me the rest of the supplies I needed to start cooking me some kydex. Whoo Hoo!
    541bd4986660d088828f76a75f4447a0.jpg

Good luck on the new venture sir

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom