• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    @Raven I was going to send it in to be repaired...then lens came out...when the serial # came up as a negative on the on-line form I filled out... they made me send pictures prior to the RM Authorization. I watched a good video on how to tell the differences this afternoon. Mine is even closer than the one they used for showing the differences.
    Wow... Imagine the time and effort that went into producing a fake that good

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    @Raven I was going to send it in to be repaired...then lens came out...when the serial # came up as a negative on the on-line form I filled out... they made me send pictures prior to the RM Authorization. I watched a good video on how to tell the differences this afternoon. Mine is even closer than the one they used for showing the differences.
    Who did you get it from

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Wow... Imagine the time and effort that went into producing a fake that good
    They are good . Even down to the boxes - and scan codes /etc . I passed on a counterfeit Eo Tech a couple of years ago on here . I watched a video as well before purchasing , examined it and we both determined it to be a forgery . The seller was extremely embarrassed and remorseful . He got it offline .

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    They are good . Even down to the boxes - and scan codes /etc . I passed on a counterfeit Eo Tech a couple of years ago on here . I watched a video as well before purchasing , examined it and we both determined it to be a forgery . The seller was extremely embarrassed and remorseful . He got it offline .
    I'll never buy an EOTech new or used after seeing what EOTech did to the spec ops community. Whatever happened with that lawsuit?

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I think I've had it 7-8 years. I am almost sure I picked it up at a local store that has since closed.
    it had smooth finish, a deep recessed lens, the writing is real close...the dead give aways were the Allen head vertical and windage screws, not enough recess around the buttons and the battery compartment.

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Polished my Ruger Charger trigger. Forgot to take before photos. Doing a lot of things. I will keep posting as the steps are completed. I get before photo also.

Attachments

• P9200001 (2).JPG
      P9200001 (2).JPG
      461.2 KB · Views: 45
    • P9200001 (3).JPG
      P9200001 (3).JPG
      517.6 KB · Views: 43
    • P9200003 (2).JPG
      P9200003 (2).JPG
      513.6 KB · Views: 46
    • P9200004.JPG
      P9200004.JPG
      469.2 KB · Views: 44

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    What did they do?
    Years ago I read that EOTech got a bunch of guys in big trouble after their red dots zeroed here stateside were shooting whole feet off of zero in the desert overseas. The EOTech claims that they were ok in high temperature swings were false. Somebody should have gone to prison for criminal endangerment and negligence and manslaughter... something

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Cleaned some of the almost half gallon of 9 mm brass I got at a yard sale. It was a mixed lot of brass for $2 including 308, 9mm, 223, 300 blackout and a couple of handfuls of other calibers. Primed 90 pieces of 9 mm with Wolf SP primers, loaded 54 of them with 4.2 grains of Universal and Magtex 124 gr fmj

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Since tearing some muscles in my right shoulder in June I have been carrying my SCCY more. Today, having gotten more comfortable with it and how it shoots, I put the CT slide back on and checked CT alignment with a cartridge bore laser.

SCCY 9 (1).jpg

SCCY 9 (2).jpg

While emptying pockets after an errand I notice the "skeletonized" hammer on my NAA. LOL, never really thought about it, but THAT is dedication to weight reduction, or "looks". Not sure which!

NAA.jpg

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I took the wife and in-laws out to the range - had the whole place to ourselves - and we shot a selection of firearms from a buckmark to a couple of sawed off shotguns.

I now need to get a nice 45 for my father in law to start shooting pistol bullseye matches - he was knocking out the bullseye with all the pistols!

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Finally got out to the range with a buddy - as the weather finally starts to not be as oppressive, Im looking to take the time to get out every chance I get.

Ran a few drills with my freshly stippled Glock 17 (Thanks to @GlockDoc for the awesome work on it) - It fits my hand perfectly and runs like a champ in spite of my reloads. :)

The acceleration cuts and custom stipple pattern make this easily one of my favorites.
    Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 1.30.31 PM.png

I actually shot it better than my comped shadow systems 920 - but was running into feeding issues with that one today.

Also got to test out my 22 can ordered through Element Training...

Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 1.30.52 PM.png

On a few different pistols... (@Tdown34 was easily crushing my best times running courses of fire)
    Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 1.32.44 PM.png

And a rifle. :)
    Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 1.32.20 PM.png

Subs don't reliably cycle in it (big surprise) but supers do. Looking forward to shooting a lot of subsonic through my 22 bolt action.

Now to find another rimfire suppressor to order so I can do some comparisons and tell my wife its for "research purposes" :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 1.29.35 PM.png
      Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 1.29.35 PM.png
      1.8 MB · Views: 43

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Finally got out to the range with a buddy - as the weather finally starts to not be as oppressive, Im looking to take the time to get out every chance I get.

Ran a few drills with my freshly stippled Glock 17 (Thanks to @GlockDoc for the awesome work on it) - It fits my hand perfectly and runs like a champ in spite of my reloads. :)

The acceleration cuts and custom stipple pattern make this easily one of my favorites.
    View attachment 185820

I actually shot it better than my comped shadow systems 920 - but was running into feeding issues with that one today.

Also got to test out my 22 can ordered through Element Training...

View attachment 185821

On a few different pistols... (@Tdown34 was easily crushing my best times running courses of fire)
    View attachment 185822

And a rifle. :)
    View attachment 185823

Subs don't reliably cycle in it (big surprise) but supers do. Looking forward to shooting a lot of subsonic through my 22 bolt action.

Now to find another rimfire suppressor to order so I can do some comparisons and tell my wife its for "research purposes" :)
    What can? and try winchester hp 42gr subs. Cycles my stuff with no can.

Top Bottom