DK Firearms

What do all of you think about this set up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woogie Bear

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but here goes. I was talking to one of the guys on this forum the other day about this. We work in the same office and I couldn't find the info on it at the time. I finally found it and figured to put it here to see what you guys think. It looks like a pretty cool design, maybe a little too futuristic for my likes but it seems like fairly sound engineering.

http://www.pascaleggert.de/ThorA1.html

Do I want one? Yes and not just because its cool looking. The action looks similar to a KRISS and the 5.56 has minimal kick as it is. Again, what do you guys think?

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think that is somebody's CAD design for an art class or a hobby.

That mag looks cool but the 90deg shift (it's a rotation in the p90) looks like a nightmare and I don't think the taper on a 5.56 round (or a 7.62x39) is near steep enough for those dimensions to make sense

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Integrated cooling system is moving hot air/gasses from around muzzel, over the hot barrel and action and delivering them into your face. The pistol grip looks extremely large in diameter. Position of cmag directly behind and in line with pistol grip may alter conventional hand grip. The curved path of the bolt will add frictional loading to its guide surfaces. There is a lot of distance between the mag feed lips and the chamber: hopefully the cartridge will be captured (controlled feed) and moved forward of the bolt. Is it possible to drop in a single round and fire? I don't know why there is a door breacher typa muzzle device. Its rate of fire is 300 rounds faster. I tried to envision mag pouches to equal a combat load. Lol!

I do appreciate thinking outside the box.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom