• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wouldn't have to worry about price-checking 22LR ammo at my WM, just came from there and as usual there is none.

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can just see some cheap-assed ammo buyer, holding an employee hostage behind the ammo counter, while he price checks 10 or 20 different ammo selections. Then, not buying a damn thing because it can be bought online for a dollar or two less.

Hey now, I only did that 37 times...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I really do not think that the ammo on the shelf at the local Walmart is a good indicator of the general availability in our area(s).
    I see 22LR and 22Mag ammo in most every gunshop. On line it is everywhere. --- SAWMAN

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wouldn't have to worry about price-checking 22LR ammo at my WM, just came from there and as usual there is none.
    There has been 22lr, and 22mag at my Wal-Mart pretty much every day for the last 6 months... now, I haven't looked since Vegas, but they've had plenty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Walmart out here in Tiger point has had as much .22 ammo as I would ever buy for a long time now. As far as wifi, not only have I never seen it available on my phone but I loose service 20 feet into the store. I think they block signal so you can't price shop or use a barcode reader too look up prices at other stores. Point is they don't have to do that and neither do any of you. They have a price matching program called Blue Bird or some thing that price matches anything you buy. All you have to do is scan the code on the receipt and it deposits money on to a Blue Bird AMex card. That easy.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Verizon has worked in all stores I go to including the barcode scanner app and I use their "savings catcher" app for added savings...no 22 in Navarre, FWB or Destin

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have Verizon and never have a problem getting a signal in the Navarre, FWB or Destin Walmarts either, I price check all the time while in Walmart stores on my 4G signal.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Verizon has worked in all stores I go to including the barcode scanner app and I use their "savings catcher" app for added savings...no 22 in Navarre, FWB or Destin

Apparently Verizon has the best service. When we go to the Mountains all but one of us has Sprint and one has Verizon! That person had enough signal to run a Hotspot for the rest of us be we had skwat!

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apparently Verizon has the best service. When we go to the Mountains all but one of us has Sprint and one has Verizon! That person had enough signal to run a Hotspot for the rest of us be we had skwat!
    Verizon is hands down the best cell phone service in the country.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have great service from Verizon everywhere in NW Fla . . . EXCEPT on the 3/4 acre lot that my house sits on.
    At my hunting club up in the sticks,north of Molino,I have full power . . all the time. --- SAWMAN

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have great service from Verizon everywhere in NW Fla . . . EXCEPT on the 3/4 acre lot that my house sits on.
    At my hunting club up in the sticks,north of Molino,I have full power . . all the time. --- SAWMAN
    A bit off topic, but I hunt up that way too... you on the east or west side of 29, and north or south of atmore cutoff?

Top Bottom