• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's right , I was leaving Walmart Blue Angel Monday [ noonish ] with 4 bags of corn . the door greater was setting in a chair in garden section looking as if she was in Lala land so I ask if she wants to see my receipt as I have 2 buggies full of goods.
    she said yes and after looking at the corn she says " your going to feed the deer and then murder them , right? "
    got to admit I was stunned as such an asinine insult but contacted Walmart the next morning after going to bed mad and waking up mad.
    the manager is on vacation so I put in a complaint to headquarters.

Robbie2883

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    meh. i think there's more things in life to get upset about than other peoples opinions.

me personally....i'd have just made some smart ass response like "yep, got his mom. now i'm gunning for bambi", walked out the door and never thought twice about it.

Bruiser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell, Im literally grilling some deer hind quarter for the my troops right now here at work. YUM

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hate when people say I murder Bambi. Its such a misunderstanding. I then have to explain that I meticulously plan the murder of Bambi's parents all year long. After sleepless nights and hours stalking and taking photos of them, I sit quietly in a tree, hidden with camo and armed to the teeth waiting on their timely arrival. Then, while they are innocently feeding away, I hit them with a 130gr ,270 winchester bullet traveling at roughly 3000fps, inflicting them with 2500 ft-lbs of devastating, heart stopping, blood wrenching energy right in their broiler room. When their heart finally stops, I drag their lifeless body and load them in my truck and take them home. At home, I proceed to pull their skin off and devour their tender sumptuous meat. Then I smile when I think of Bambi, a homeless child left to wander around the dangerous woods all alone. Vulnerable and susceptible to any and every threat. Spending his days waking up in fear that today will be his last day until he cannot take it anymore and decides to commit suicide by jumping in front of a car.

When the shock overwhelms their face, I then say Have a nice day. I'll be thinking about you this hunting season. :thumb:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i hate when people say i murder bambi. Its such a misunderstanding. I then have to explain that i meticulously plan the murder of bambi's parents all year long. After sleepless nights and hours stalking and taking photos of them, i sit quietly in a tree, hidden with camo and armed to the teeth waiting on their timely arrival. Then, while they are innocently feeding away, i hit them with a 130gr ,270 winchester bullet traveling at roughly 3000fps, inflicting them with 2500 ft-lbs of devastating, heart stopping, blood wrenching energy right in their broiler room. When their heart finally stops, i drag their lifeless body and load them in my truck and take them home. At home, i proceed to pull their skin off and devour their tender sumptuous meat. Then i smile when i think of bambi, a homeless child left to wander around the dangerous woods all alone. Vulnerable and susceptible to any and every threat. Spending his days waking up in fear that today will be his last day until he cannot take it anymore and decides to commit suicide by jumping in front of a car.

When the shock overwhelms their face, i then say have a nice day. I'll be thinking about you this hunting season. :thumb:

hahahaha

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of my new co-workers suggested that I go into the local REI stores here in Anchorage. When the employees pester me asking if they can help me find something -- I am to ask, "yes, I'm looking for one of those little clubs they use to bash the baby seals in the head -- can you help me?"... :wink:

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    for what it is worth I decided to just leave this narrow minded liberal to her own twisted opinion and take a different route on correcting her at work attitude.
    she probably is all for killing Baby humans but don't have a clue about managing a deer population on private property.
    I think at any other time I would ask if they are vegetarian ? if not then they hire assassins to murder the cows , pigs , and chickens they eat. " right"
    the customer relations rep at Walmart Headquarters has moved this up the chain and assures me that measures will be taken to address this problem that will not be tolerated by the company.
    really wish none of this would have happened but if nothing was said or done about it then it could become common practice and Liberals pushing their agenda must be met with resistance.
    wouldn't matter if someone is buying a box of rubbers , jock itch powder ,or adult diapers , no one needs the door greeter's negative or insulting opinions. she certainly will never accuse anyone of murder at this company again.

Top Bottom