• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AMC is running last season's Fear the Walking Dead episodes in the lead up to tonight's Season 2 premiere. Theoretically having a (hopefully) well-stocked yacht at your disposal during a zombie apocalypse would seem like a good idea. Guess we'll see...

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    AMC is running last season's Fear the Walking Dead episodes in the lead up to tonight's Season 2 premiere. Theoretically having a (hopefully) well-stocked yacht at your disposal during a zombie apocalypse would seem like a good idea. Guess we'll see...
    I know it's not realistic, but I've spent a lot of time on boats in the 60-150' range... a good supply of fresh water will be the first thing they run out on. A few super yachts have a reverse osmosis system that will convert seawater to drinking water, but those aren't very common...

Personally, I'd get drunk as a pirate and take that bitch head on in to a fuel tanker if there was no other way out. Lol.

We'll see what happens tonight!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Being afloat definately adds another dimension not explored on TWD. I figured their biggest obstacles would be water/food, fuel and eventually pirates, ala a waterborne Negan type gang once they got organized. And this particular group of survivors doesn't appear to be well armed.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    In fairness to the actor playing Neagan he only got the script 2 days before they shot it. I thought it was okay but could have left out the pee pee pant city line. That one fell a little flat for me. Rick had become pretty cocky and was definitely brought down a notch and slapped in the face with a reality he didn't like. It's still like 20-1 on kills for Rick's crew so it could be argued they are being let off easy.

I have a couple of theories on who got the honor of meeting Lucille. As noted earlier, the episode title "Last Day on Earth" and then the 1st person perspective of the view from the box going on, then ending with the 1st person perspective of taking the bat is a pretty good indication that it was either Glen, Rosita, or Daryl's last day on earth being portrayed from a 1st person perspective. Also if you watch it back pay attention to the location of the RV relative to how they are aligned as well as the silhouette of the trees in the background behind Negan.

It's hard with the different camera angles but if you compare the background view of trees behind Negan at certain points during the scene to when he swings the bat, I think it gives a clue that he was to his far left side of potential victims as he faced them. Most of the potential victims were directly facing the RV but Glen, on the far left, and then Rosetta, and Daryl to a lesser degree sort of curve around to where the RV is more off their right shoulders. After the first blow the victim goes down and there is no RV in the background behind Negan's legs. Which would indicate it was indeed Glen, Rosita, or Daryl.

Would really be shocking if they knocked off Daryl but that would definitely have the most impact. Gone or not nothing will ever beat his simultaneous triple beheading of walkers with the swinging chain last season. That is the gold standard of zombie kills for me.

The whole scene fell flat for me. We are talking about a guy who ate a biker, caught his way out of terminus with a splinter and hands tied, and on occasion goes berserker on herds of zombies. But a biker in skinny jeans and a baseball bat, and he looks worse than Maggie(the girl haveing a life threatening miscarriage). I get the season has been the group getting cocky, and they're trying to paint neagan as a serious, tru life killa threat. But hell, even the dude from hilltop said rick is scarier than neagan.

I still think it's the gay dude from Alexandria. For one, that's all Alexandria has been so far, cannon fodder. For two, there's no actual reason for him to have been there in the first place. He has no emotional or story ties to the group, or maggie, or the trip to hilltop.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    They already did, the blonde dr chick.

You know, the Alexandria resident who wanted to go on a run for like, no reason.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good point, I had forgotten about her. How homophobic and misogynistic of them.;)

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Walking Dead season 7 premiere tonight, guess we'll find out who Negan actually “Lucille'd”.

Hopefully this season will be better than some of the past ones. A few days ago during TWD marathon I watched some of the episodes from seasons 1 and 2, and they seemed much better than the more recent shows.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Glenns not dead he'll be back... Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    That episode sucked.
    Call me shallow but I watch it to see the good guys win. If it doesn't turn around soon, I'm done.
    To me, the best way that could have gone was Rick grab the hatchet, bury it in Nagen's forehead, drive the RV back, open the door and open up on those guys with the full-auto.
    And everybody lives happily ever after.
    I'm not into this dark stuff.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That episode was extremely uncomfortable to be honest... it was a great episode, but damn. I mean DAMN. not sure how I feel about it.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Well, we knew it was coming. I just hope Rick gets back to his bearded throat ripping, red machete wielding python and AK shooting self soon. I can't stand it when he loses his mind for three quarters of a season as he has before.

Top Bottom