• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Earlier in the season they used the fence as a barrier and got the walkers with a piece of rebar. Seemed to work before why not now. Plus they could use michones trick of cutting off the arms and jaws to walk out there and get them one at a time. Seems simple from a 3rd person view but then it allways does lol.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Earlier in the season they used the fence as a barrier and got the walkers with a piece of rebar. Seemed to work before why not now. Plus they could use michones trick of cutting off the arms and jaws to walk out there and get them one at a time. Seems simple from a 3rd person view but then it allways does lol.

That was my thought too, but yeah I agree that it seems simple from the outside.

Drauka99

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they need a few more redneck engineers ( like me I guess)... seems like pole arms are the way to attack 1,2 or 3. in a horde you stick and move with a shorter weapon like a machete or ax ... absolute last line would be my handgun and then I would think a 22 with a suppressor would be my pick.

As me and someone were discussing the show... if in an area for an extended period of time you could build some "zombie pits" wit say a walkman playing on loop to attract the zombies into the pit for easy killing....

Also... why are there on crops planted... they mentioned burning and burying the dead away from their crop land.....

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    3 hours, 15 minutes!

Then after, The Vikings! It's gonna be a good night!

adrenaline

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I CALLED IT!!!!! Knew it had to be Morgan on the roof. I should write this stuff. This is getting better and better!

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think they'll respect each other a bit more, but I think Carl may accept her as a momma figure.

Drauka99

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    keep in mind he woke up and walked down a street
    (I assume a mile or 2) with a stitched up side (that was partially blown off) in the first episode. Rick is apparently one tough SOB :lol

Show misses a lot of little nuances but I still enjoy watching it.

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah it's entertaining that's for sure. My wife gives me hell every time I complain about something medical on TV...

Robbie2883

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    do you think there was/is a correlation between the fact that carl was able to kill his mom and duane was not. do you think morgan realized this and was hurt by it or may be jealous of rick and carl? could a jealousy like that cause trouble in the future?

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What about the hitch-hiker they passed twice...??? Dude has survived this long and all of a sudden at the end of the show, he's a pile of left over zombie stew, wtf....and they pick up his backpack...???, this is like reverse Dale decisions going on...(yea I know he's taking a dirt nap now...I'm just sayin'...)

Robbie2883

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What about the hitch-hiker they passed twice...??? Dude has survived this long and all of a sudden at the end of the show, he's a pile of left over zombie stew, wtf....and they pick up his backpack...???, this is like reverse Dale decisions going on...(yea I know he's taking a dirt nap now...I'm just sayin'...)

that is just the realization of the fact that it's pure survival. and not letting strangers in is part of that.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I agree but attrition has taken its toll on the group also... previously, just when the convict was growin' on us he catches a 5.56 to the nugget....

cookvette81

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've pretty much decided that the last 2 ep have been all warm and fuzzy to get us all attached to the characters just so they can rip em away like a water proof bandaid. Think about it, Rick is starting to come back to reality(somewhat), the Dixon brothers have apologized to everyone and Glenn and what's her name made up(kinda) while that girl sang a song. Everyone is getting along better than they have in the last dozen or more episodes so I'm left to think that they are about to cut the group down to make an impact on the viewers. Just my 2cents. What do you think?

Robbie2883

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i'm sure someone will be lost and tyrese will be gained. (although maybe not till next season) it is deff getting very close to season finally time. my guess is that while rick is "talking" with the gov, the gov sends people in the back door of the prison.

Dwatts1984

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The governor is a coward. I agree with cookvette81, GOV will sit with Rick as Tyrese ushers everyone in the back door of the prison. However, Rick and the group did just arm up. Also they told Morgan where they are "a prison" so I think Morgan will show up as back up eventually. "Son don't ever be sorry" (Morgan) to Carl, I think Morgan might feel some sense of obligation to protect Carl because he didn't protect Duane.

As for the hitch hiker, one more mouth to feed, one more person to keep an eye on, however one more hand on a firearm as well! I can honestly say I woulda kept driving. My family and friends will always be at the forefront of my mind. Trust is hard when things are so bad! Survival!

Top Bottom