• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dang Dan, is that skin so soft or ass hair I smell burnin? LOL

Whichever you choose. Just don't really have patience for peeps coming out of the woodwork to share their opinions on sh!t they know nothing about. So you've seen 2 episodes and don't get it. Congratulations, now shut up and go find another thread to derail.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure if all that garbage was directed at me or not but yes I have watched every episode. The real question here is Dan. Would you let Rick Grimes play "just the tip" or would you actually let him go balls deep?

Oh and this is a public forum so I can comment whenever and where ever the Eff I want. Don't like it? There's an ignore feature.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Not specifically, but the shoe fits more or less.
    Shouldn't there be geographic restrictions?
    Post wherever you want, just keep it relevant and respectful. Not really the MO though, is it?

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't realize that I missed part of yesterday's episode. I thought the talking dead came on but apparently it was a commercial only. Im going to have to go back and watch the episode.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I always thought that was when he shot Sophia, and that's why he pointed down. Even if not, it sure looks cool.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The way he would hold the gun always bothered me and also the fact when they shoot semi-auto pistols the slide never moves. :lol:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    No, it doesn't move, and in "A" when he had the S&W 1911 to Alex's head, the hammer wasn't cocked. But hey, Rick running around with a 1911 was still pretty badass.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watch the pistols pretty close on the show. Most of the action is too fast for me to follow but they do occasionally show a semi auto run out and the slide locks back. Also most of the full auto shots shows brass flying. Meh.....its a TV show. How many folks you know can make rapid perfect head shots under severe stress at 50 yards plus. I doubt not many.

I do find that Steyr AUG that the Govenor was sporting kind of cool though. Id like to shoot one.

Last night on the Talking Dead they were showing production statistics. Said they have used over a thousand weapons so far on the series.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure if all that garbage was directed at me or not but yes I have watched every episode. The real question here is Dan. Would you let Rick Grimes play "just the tip" or would you actually let him go balls deep?

Oh and this is a public forum so I can comment whenever and where ever the Eff I want. Don't like it? There's an ignore feature.

Dude Fupagunt I thought u were a passive guy? WTF

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The way he would hold the gun always bothered me and also the fact when they shoot semi-auto pistols the slide never moves. :lol:

That always bothered, well puzzled, me too. But you have to realize Rick (Lincoln) is British. Might be the first handgun he ever handled, or the director is adding the "cool factor" to the presentation. Or, new representation of badass gangsta hold. It's obvious that he doesn't use the sights.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Either way, it's badass enough to have on a t-shirt or an Avatar. Oh wait...
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413591132.540932.jpg
    Lol!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413591132.540932.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413591132.540932.jpg
      44.9 KB · Views: 148

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not usually a fan of watching TV shows or movies more than one time but a friend has been telling me she wants to come watch from the start...so we've been watching since S01E01..I did the same thing with my ex girlfriend so it's my third time around and I love the first seasons of this show. Only other show i've watched more than once is Band of Brothers. I might have to dig out my walking dead Tshirt and wear it tomorrow.

Top Bottom