• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Man that is terrible, seems the city and county are at fault for not enforcing the laws against the owners...Hope for a speedy recovery.

Jeff open a Pay Pal account for him and or one of those text to donate if you can

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought it might be a shorter time but 4 years would be more than I thought.
    Ed

Hunkyfish

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    Latest Update from Phil's sister
    Kellie Diaz
    Update: My brother is getting out of the hospital today. His lighter wounds are healing good. His deep wounds on his arms, one arm in particular, his hips and backside will take awhile with wound care in his home. We are working on getting him up to Biloxi VA for therapy after this. He had decided because of this traumatic event that he will no longer live in Defuniak Springs where this happened off of Girl Scout Road. He does not feel safe, so he will be moving back down to Destin. I hope the owners of all these dogs realize the devastation that they have done to my brother, his family, friends, neighbors, and the community as a whole. He was also forced to find homes for his own 2 dogs because he is physically not able, and still looking for a home for his cat named Febe, a petite calico.We were very fortunate to find fur baby homes for his dogs. They will be loved and safe, this is what was most important to him. His world has been turned upside down, but out of this, if he ever doubted that anybody cared, he realized today, that a lot of people care about him. He has had many angels watching over him and we really appreciate everybody that came to see him in the hospital, that have made caring donations, and to the ones that will still be helping him out along the way.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad to hear Phil is getting better, healing without infection, etc. Son said he did not recall Phil, but if he actually saw him he probably would know him from all the years he spent on and around the docks fishing and working on the boats.
    Ed

Hunkyfish

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    Thx Everyone
    I spent about an hour on the phone with him Fri, he is in good spirits & is ready for rehab with lil' use of either hand & several operations to come.
    The VA is refusing to give him in home care but with Phil unable to drive because of his hands & limited vision so this is a big obstacle to overcome as he has to have all of his wounds cleaned & repacked every Mon Wed & Fri

Top Bottom