• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macdavid

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently several cops stood outside while he was inside shooting, another example of cops not going in when they know there's an active shooter in the school?

It sounds like a Border Patrol agent said screw it I am engaging and in the classroom he went. The guy shot at him and the bullet just skirted the top of his ball cap. Article i read said he engaged with shooter and eliminated threat, Border agent was working a job close by and left that job to go to school. Damn hero right there. You now the average citizen never really understands how quick this happens. Most just freeze unfortunately. You have to make such quick decisions. Some freeze most run and some run to incident. Crazy how the mind works. I have only had 2 incidents that required fight or flight. 1 gun incident and another was a lady had a heartache and stop breathing in drug store, me and a RN brought her back twice then put defib on her and I eased out when ambulance pulled up. I think us Patriots/ etc will end having to protect our schools. I promise 2 guys walking perimeter of school parking lots and outside buildings would put a screeching halt to these psychos doing this evil stuff. My oldest and his wife are pharmacist, he thinks we should start looking at these kids DNA and profiling all the other family members. He says with the headway in last 5 years we maybe surprised at what we find, I know this is borderline stuff/DNA for a lot of people but something has to happen in these school shooting. We must be more aggressive to finding these wack jobs.
    1653571259106.png

Rational Mind

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I believe I heard the truck belonged to the grandparent(s). But, still a lot of other higher end hardware for what basically was

Daaaaang, I didn’t hear that. Yeh, something’s not right.
    I did hear the amount of ammo he had bought and thought “how did he afford that?”.
    Another member stated he believed the truck belonged to the grandparents so they may not figure into it. However, It seems odd that an 18 yrs old latino transexual would be buying these items while also buying lipstick, skirts, and women's clothing.

Columbine Bill Clinton
    Sandy Hook Obama
    Pulse Nightclub Obama
    14 mass shootings in Obama's first three years
    Parkland School Trump February 2018 after Trump repealed an Obama era gun regulation.
    Everyone of these shootings occurred when the Democrats went after guns and needed talking points for a general or midterm election.

We all know something is wrong here

macdavid

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure I did. I agree healthcare doesn't cure/fix much of anything. No money in that. My point was--we don't have the resources to fully diagnose and treat (much less cure) all the people in this country with fairly serious mental issues. I suppose we could "print" another trillion or so dollars and set up another govt agency, but are we really going to do that?
    Resources are a problem but how about these damn gain of function labs we are funding all over the world , close a few of the 500 or so labs, I think that is the amount we fund outside USA, and lets guard the schools. I just do not see this getting better in the foreseeable future. What a mess. I do not no the answer but I still believe military or ex military or policeman walking the parking lots and perimeter during day would stop a lot of this. I know the Mexican military drops a armed soldier by every bank at 8 am and picks him up at 5pm everyday for protection. They damn sure do not rob banks in Mexico. Dang common sense has just disappeared. Did not mean to hijack anyone just got the redass this morning over this stuff. We can fix it but I do not think they want it fixed !!!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not sure I did. I agree healthcare doesn't cure/fix much of anything. No money in that. My point was--we don't have the resources to fully diagnose and treat (much less cure) all the people in this country with fairly serious mental issues. I suppose we could "print" another trillion or so dollars and set up another govt agency, but are we really going to do that?
    We have plenty of money, so much that we send it to other countries to fight their war. We literally give pallets of American dollars to countries that are not exactly our friends.

The American people can fund grown men's salaries at the tune of millions of dollars per year, per person to play the games that children play in schools. Then, watch those same overgrown clowns say how horrible America is.

We pay homeless people a monthly check, free housing, free food, free drugs, just to trash our cities.

I won't even get into our bloated, wasteful, and mostly unnecessary federal gov.

I am not even saying "treat" the problem. The problem has never been addressed so we don't know what it is. Something needs to be done to find out what is causing this and why we are allowing it. I personally think it's drugs, prescription drugs, a completely broken healthcare system, and the broken family structure.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Another member stated he believed the truck belonged to the grandparents so they may not figure into it. However, It seems odd that an 18 yrs old latino transexual would be buying these items while also buying lipstick, skirts, and women's clothing.

Columbine Bill Clinton
    Sandy Hook Obama
    Pulse Nightclub Obama
    14 mass shootings in Obama's first three years
    Parkland School Trump February 2018 after Trump repealed an Obama era gun regulation.
    Everyone of these shootings occurred when the Democrats went after guns and needed talking points for a general or midterm election.

We all know something is wrong here
    Yeah, move on, looking waaaay too far into it. Nothing to see here other than weapons of war and republicans killing everyone with them.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not even saying "treat" the problem. The problem has never been addressed so we don't know what it is.

I've been "around" the issue for 30 some odd years. Mental illness is a huge issue. Until you see just how large it is, the challenge to "do something" about it really can't be appreciated. Are all at the level of a "school shooter"? No, but, the crazy is endemic. Remember the Circle K clerk in Pcola that was doused with gas and set on fire by a crazy customer recently? Just one example, but those people are everywhere.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've been "around" the issue for 30 some odd years. Mental illness is a huge issue. Until you see just how large it is, the challenge to "do something" about it really can't be appreciated. Are all at the level of a "school shooter"? No, but, the crazy is endemic. Remember the Circle K clerk in Pcola that was doused with gas and set on fire by a crazy customer recently? Just one example, but those people are everywhere.
    I'll help you out....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220526-092126~2.png
      Screenshot_20220526-092126~2.png
      686.8 KB · Views: 38

pete repete

NOT AN EXPERT
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    we are learning now that police were on site for an hour or so and NOT making entry. there is even video of police restraining parents from trying to go in. this does not jibe with any training i know of. when i was a DOD cop we were trained extensively on active shooter scenarios. the jist is you DO NOT wait for back up. you GO IN. to paraphrase one instructor as best as i can remember: "if entering alone gets you killed, gets the next officer killed, or the next, sooner or later one of you will get him. there is not time to set up a perimeter, to form an assault unit. you have to go. your entry ties him up, interrupts his plan, makes him expend ammo fighting you. you are selling your life for the lives of the victims. its what you signed on for."

if you cant come to terms with that you dont need to be in that line of work.

every second counts in an active shooter situation. how many kids could have been saved if officers have immediately attempted entry? even beating on doors, smashing windows would have at least distracted him. it breaks my heart that they didnt go in.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uvalde is a town of about 15k. No offense to them, but I doubt they are on the cutting edge of active shooter training.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Has anyone heard anything from MSM or our unelected officials about how this "should" have been handled? Something other than ban guns?

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    My meager understanding of the facts presented by interviews of classmates/co-workers is he was mean driving away friends, he liked cutting himself. And made 3 fb posts; gonna shoot granny, shot granny, gonna shoot a school. I think he just wrecked, as news reports state 1st contact was gun exchange with school resource officer, who caused him to lose his ammo bag.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Has anyone heard anything from MSM or our unelected officials about how this "should" have been handled? Something other than ban guns?
    Governor Abbott was pretty spot on pointing out how the Dim lead cities with the most restrictive gun laws are failed experiments, with the most gun violence. This guy broke no law in obtaining his firearms.

Reactions: WRM

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    8 and 10 year old innocent children are dead in Texas. America has become a Godless nation and none of this senseless violence will cease till that is recognized. Think of those children's parents unimaginable pain and never ending mournfullness and say a prayer, please.
    I'd say worse than Godless. I'd say Satan worshipping.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Governor Abbott was pretty spot on pointing out how the Dim lead cities with the most restrictive gun laws are failed experiments, with the most gun violence. This guy broke no law in obtaining his firearms.
    But damn he bought some high end stuff. I figured he spent at minimum $2,000 on the DD after taxes, another $600 on the EOTech, another $200 on ammo, and around $1,600 on the new I-Phone all the while being teased because he was poor. I think he was radicalized.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    8 and 10 year old innocent children are dead in Texas. America has become a Godless nation and none of this senseless violence will cease till that is recognized. Think of those children's parents unimaginable pain and never ending mournfullness and say a prayer, please.
    I see the problem as lack of proactive parenting in our society. Parents don't understand that if you choose not to send your children somewhere (Sunday school) to learn morals and values then they have to step up and teach them. But the big picture is now this problem is getting 2-3 generations deep.
    I was a very proactive father, raising one hell of a man, who is now a fantastic father himself. Too many kids without father's are social cripples. And the alternative seems to be "Social media" Fuck Zuckerberg is a demon straight out of hell!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was looking for the democrats answers to these problems. Something other than ban or confiscate guns.

The answer seems to be pretty consistent among conservatives.... We need more armed people because that is what ends up stopping crazy when all the dust settles.

Democrat ruled cities are not a failed experiment. They have done exactly what they intended to do. They are successful in their way of thinking which is why they want to make everywhere else like their cesspools.

Top Bottom