• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jeb, I think he is great and since he is doing what he promised he even get my respect. All his Cabinet picks and This Supreme Court pick just cements America will go the right way...hitlary the criminal, would not have been a good match for America.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If Trump continues to do well,honor his campaign pledges,and ACTUALLY be for America and our people,the Dems (and closet dems/lurker Dems)will continue to bottom out. They are such a negative bunch,and the American people are starting to realize that THEY are the party of NO. They are obstructionist to the max.
    Even when Trump accomplishes something that will clearly help America and it's people,the Dems spin it into something bad or in the least,something not good. They are such a negative bunch. But this will work to the Repubs and to Trumps advantage. The people can see what the Dems are trying to accomplish. They can see that the Dems are NOT trying to do anything for the people. And that they are spending all of their time,and peoples resources,on simply being anti-Trump.
    The Dems are bringing themselves to the bottom. If Trump continues to accomplish things that help AMERICA and the American people,in 2020 he will win reelection by the widest margin in history. Dems are now,and will continue,to switch parties. Soon . . . they will become even more irrelevant than they are now. --- SAWMAN

Ezjunior

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Trump is big business period.. That's my main concern.. My grandfather had a saying," When your up to your ass in alligators it's hard to remember the objective was to drain the swamp". Let's hope is not a Megalomaniac alligator but the dude draining the swamp!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Personally . . . I would much rather have a career businessman that knows nothing about politics running my country,than a career politician that knows nothing about buisness running it.
    Of course . . . . I am a Republican sooooooooo . . . . --- SAWMAN

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Personally . . . I would much rather have a career businessman that knows nothing about politics running my country,than a career politician that knows nothing about buisness running it.
    Exactly because look where electing career politicians has got us.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well we now have a Secretary of State, approved by the senate today. He actually knows the people he is talking to and has carried a big stick all of his adult life as CEO of Exxon. Then our new security advisor, today, told the Iranian terrorists cruds that we will blow their ass off, if they or their surrogates attack our ships. The GOP bypassed the DNC dumb butts in every committee today and passed all of the nominees in committee on to the Senate floor. Trump just told McConnel to use the Nukes on the Democrats in the senate for the Supreme Court nominee, today, publicly. I quit smiling a week ago, now I am laughing out loud. The Democraps are getting a double dose of their own medicine, hey Harry The Reed, how does it feel to wear the shoes you created and have a telephone pole stuck up and broke off........

If you can say nothing has been done for guns yet, it was before this nominee for the Supreme Court Justice, only an idiot or a Democrap would think that, but I repeat myself, that pick was nothing but a lightning bolt strike for liberty and the entire Constitution including the 2nd. Now if Kennedy will quit, we might get choice 1 & 2 on the list, in short order. Trump acknowledged last night that he was elected because of his Supreme Court picks as listed, unlike a O'Bozo the Ass he understands how he got elected and whom he is, by the grace of God, an American.

You nay sayers need to pay very close attention, this man says something and does it, even if it hair-lips the Pope, and it is all with a purpose, not an accident. This is not missed by the leaders of the world, it is both a confirmation of "when I say it, I mean it," and this is all too a direct warning.

I hope you understand that he has waded through a lot of careers in DC so far, in just a week and a half. He will have a lot of dead careers behind him here in very short order.
    Ed

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    And that dumbass chick that filled in after watz-her-face left with the Oh Dumbo's (loretta lynch). Trump quickly fired her ass after she went back on her solum oath. Basically telling her boss (POTUS) that she was not gonna do what he told her to do.

YOUR FIRED !!! I love it. ---- SAWMAN

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nope, just rejected the alternate facts that Trump supporters must accept in order to tolerate his BS.

More like don't know the difference between resources we have available in Pakistan or Turkey vs. Iran and Syria, but feel free to carry on their agenda.
    BTW; I don't even like the guy so I don't need to accept anything from him, but I do have the ability to reason based on past experience.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I really Think Trump and his folks are going to create more jobs and spur the economy and do better for the Country maybe than ever before. Most are taking no pay and doing the job for the love of Country, I know that may be difficult for the liberals that use the government as a personal piggy bank to understand. The reductions of regulations, the making the USA energy self sufficient and the people he is choosing are going to be a boom for the Country. Trump is a brilliant man, read his book Art of the Deal and it will tell you basically how he handles things.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    For any American to not want to see us energy independent is simply un-American.
    That plus all the pipeline installation jobs plus the eternal preventive maint jobs. All this vs what ?? Step on a frog ?? Sorry frog . . . next time move your ass. --- SAWMAN

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)?

Know the Signs, Spot the Symptoms, Save a Life
    Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme butthurt.
    Signs and Symptoms:​
    People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence.

According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:​

• Telling others they are moving to Canada
    • Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College
    • Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of
    • Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”
    • Sudden weight gain
    • Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative
    • Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and Actually Hitler

Causes and Mechanisms:
    Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.
    Research is ongoing, but TARD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:​

• Membership in the Democratic party
    • Identifying as a Feminist
    • Currently enrolled in college, and/or
    • Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
    • Cuckoldry
    • Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
    • Massive student debt
    • Spotty or non-existent work history
    • Hipsterism

Diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is straightforward. Ask the patient if Donald Trump is going to be the Next President of the United States of America. Some patients will become agitated, and may attempt to deflect. It’s critical you press them on the issue, even if they start babbling about ‘muh triggers’. A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, often displaying three or more of the symptoms within a short period of time.
    Co- morbidity:​
    A diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is highly comorbid with Paraphilic Infantilism, Emotional Eating, Bush Derangement Syndrome, and adult bed wetting.
    Treatment:​
    The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it. Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the MAGA hat. Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump.
    Patients with TARD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.
    If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TARD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!​

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some actually seemed like they would get over it with just a mild case. But then they had a relapse and it came back even worse. This affliction is known as RETARD

Top Bottom