• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There will be either Hillary (And Bill) or Trump in the White House. There are no other options, regardless of how bad we may want one.

It's the sad, sad, truth - unfortunately.

I'm disappointed someone like Rubio, Cruz, Paul, etc. didn't step up and shut this muppet down. But, it is what it is I guess.

EDIT - Actually, screw that - before Trump castrated him, I really wanted Paul Ryan to step up. I guess he either didn't want the job or he's got something up his sleeve for 2020?

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If Trump wins the election and does good by this country all those Establishment Republicans like Paul Ryan will be out, the Republican voters will make sure of that. The Republicans are full of Rhinos who refuse to support Trump and would rather see Hitlary in office, I just hope too many of the Republican voters aren't blinded by these idiot Rhinos and Trump can win the election.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It's the sad, sad, truth - unfortunately.

I'm disappointed someone like Rubio, Cruz, Paul, etc. didn't step up and shut this muppet down. But, it is what it is I guess.

EDIT - Actually, screw that - before Trump castrated him, I really wanted Paul Ryan to step up. I guess he either didn't want the job or he's got something up his sleeve for 2020?

paul ryan is a rino tool of the demoncrats, I wouldn't back him for county bathroom maint supvr...

trump saw he needed nutting, and put the band on his puny little cojones

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had to look up that term (rino) - never heard that before. For those who don't know Republican In Name Only. (I guess I don't read the news too much, eh?)

Unfortunately - the way our democracy works...the reason they probably aren't backing Trump is because he doesn't "play well with others". I mean, we've all seen it, if he even *thinks* he's losing he cries like a little girl and calls the system "rigged". He pouts, he screams, he calls names - a lot like my little kids when I don't let them go play in the street with knives and plastic bags over their heads. (puts hair on the chest, they say)

As we all know, a president is not the "decision maker" (that's called a dictatorship)...they have to be able to work with both "sides of the aisle"...Trump would have a literal temper tantrum if he didn't get his way and drag the GOP down the gutter even further.

That sort of behavior, in any other context, would be an obvious deal breaker and sign of ultimate and true weakness.

It works for him in business because, well, billionares live in their own little universe and for the most part rules don't apply to them. I can't relate because I'm not a spoon-fed billionare like him. But out here in the real world - with real concequences...he'll get eaten alive.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    temper tantrum if he didn't get his way and drag the GOP down the gutter even further.

sounds exactly like the current pos we have in office, you know, the muslem one from Kenya?

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Trump may not be the best politician. But our country has gone so far left, it will take somebody like him to at least get us moving back toward the middle. I feel that him not being a politician hopefully he can't be bought or owe any favors when he wins.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Man, you guys truly fucking suck at fact checking...

I mean...look at the top post on his Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/mmflint/

"Righties have doctored a clip from my film to make it look pro-Trump. Hahaha. Now it has 7.9M views! Which has sent millions to iTunes to buy my movie. Which has now sent "Michael Moore In TrumpLand" back to #1 on iTunes. And now some of them are not going to vote for Trump after watching it. Win-win-win-win!"

Screen-shotted in case it gets buried :

View attachment 48663

.... still got that bridge for sale....any offers?

Well, I guess dem righties are as creative as liberals. BTW, cool it with your language, we all make misteeks and I don't go near farcebook.

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sometimes I wish we could all just wander into the woods with a few tons of tannerite and just get along like God intended - sending rounds downrange and blowing **** up.

Call me a dreamer...

3d45c41bf764703c414e2bcaeb978a96.jpg

Attachments

• 3d45c41bf764703c414e2bcaeb978a96.jpg
      3d45c41bf764703c414e2bcaeb978a96.jpg
      10.9 KB · Views: 164
    Last edited:

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BTW, cool it with your language, we all make misteeks and I don't go near farcebook.

I've got a dirty mouth...maybe I should have added "trigger warning" to that? Never thought I'd have to worry about being PC on a gun forum.

But, for the sake of diplomacy - I'm ******* sorry :tongue: (dangit, there I go again...)

(PS: In all honesty - I'm just a sarcastic, foul-mouthed, asshole...it's nothing personal, no offense intended)

Last edited:

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump may not be the best politician. But our country has gone so far left, it will take somebody like him to at least get us moving back toward the middle. I feel that him not being a politician hopefully he can't be bought or owe any favors when he wins.

To me this sounds a lot like throwing water on a grease fire. But, admittedly, I get your point sir ;)

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Basically, the people want to try something new and anything is better than the same old same old. Drew, trust me, you ain't the only guy on here with critical thinking skills. You sound just like another weenie on a different forum I'm on. Don't go all high horse, superior and condescending on here please and do watch your mouth. We all talk the same but try to keep it in the adult supervision section. It's not a sensitivity issue, it's a revenue supplier deal.

We all know Trump isn't conservative, he's more like a classic liberal as opposed to a new left, progressive liberal. That label is never used correctly anymore. This election is what it is, we are down to Hillary and Trump. He's the only hope at this point. He's not my first choice either but let's break up the monopoly and try to work from there.

Last edited:

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't go all high horse, superior and condescending on here please and do watch your mouth. We all talk the same but try to keep it in the adult supervision section. It's not a sensitivity issue, it's a revenue supplier deal.

Roger that.

Also, if I came off as being on a "high horse" - that was not the intention at all. Apologies to anyone who feels talked down to.

I'm very sarcastic and a bit of a smarta** at times, but I'm here because we all share a common interest and I appreciate the community. Some things just don't translate as intended through text on a screen.

** EDIT **

I probably just need to stay away from political discussions at the moment. Only 2 weeks to go after one heck of a ride...temper/emotions running on high. I definitely apologize if anyone feels like something I said to them was out of line.

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oooh! Look, a gun forum. I don't have any guns, since I'm a liberal man-bun rocking bitch, but I'm sure there's some rednecks on there I can fcuk with, since I have nothing better to do. Whoo Hoo!

FYI, you might as well tickle his balls if you're gonna respond to his nonsense. Over and out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Everyone cool it. This thread probably should have been closed anyway. Only warning: You can post facts or opinions but keep the personal digs, insults, smarmy names and foul language out of it. If anyone else does it this thread is closed and the offender gets a vacation.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Trump might be the lesser of 2 evils but he's not the one who let our people die then said "What does it matter now"
    Hillary has proven the type of one person she is through out her career and may God help this country if she somehow wins

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wish some crazy redneck would just take care of business already. Take that as you may...

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And since I'm a wet blanket tonight anyway. Do not even hint of any ill wishes towards either candidate. Saw some guys suggest Bush needed whacking back around 2007. The site got shut down and the feds investigated. We all know you're joking but that sort of stuff is taken real, real serious by the FBI, SS and such.

Top Bottom