• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On that note ...

I've got a bridge for sale. The biggest, most uuuuge, best bridge, bigly huge and nice bridge.

Anyone interested?

(On a lighter note - this is America - who you vote for and what you believe in makes no difference to me...I hate you all equally... :p )

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check out Trump's 1st 100 day in office action plan and contract with the voter unveiled at his Gettysburg speech. If a conservative can't find things in there to agree with then they aren't much of a conservative. Seriously how is this not even being debated on the nightly news. Real substantive public policy prescriptions yet all we here about is the tape and women.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/CONTRACT_FOR_THE_VOTER.pdf

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Fletch, that needs to be posted to every major news outlet but it won't be. I wish it had a Share to Facebook button, not that it would change the minds of some of my friends who vote democrat because their father in-law does but at least other people could then share it too.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It's no secret I'm for Trump.
    I believe Trump will do a good job. Theirs an old saying and I'll probably mess it up but it's something like
    "You'll miss the good waiting for the perfect"
    Nobody is perfect but I think he'll be a very good president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well well, looks like this ultra-liberal is voting for Trump and who would have thunk it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

I think most of the audience was in shock...

Man, you guys truly ******* suck at fact checking...

I mean...look at the top post on his Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/mmflint/

"Righties have doctored a clip from my film to make it look pro-Trump. Hahaha. Now it has 7.9M views! Which has sent millions to iTunes to buy my movie. Which has now sent "Michael Moore In TrumpLand" back to #1 on iTunes. And now some of them are not going to vote for Trump after watching it. Win-win-win-win!"

Screen-shotted in case it gets buried :

Screen Shot on 2016-10-26 at 15-10-40.png

.... still got that bridge for sale....any offers?

Attachments

• Screen Shot on 2016-10-26 at 15-10-40.png
      Screen Shot on 2016-10-26 at 15-10-40.png
      116.7 KB · Views: 201
    Last edited:

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Who want's to see more flip-floppin' than an angry fish out of water?

...I see you there with your hand raised...yep you...in the back....check this out :

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

Newsflash - Donald Trump is a dip**** liberal in carrot-top clothing.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    On that note ...

I've got a bridge for sale. The biggest, most uuuuge, best bridge, bigly huge and nice bridge.

Anyone interested?

(On a lighter note - this is America - who you vote for and what you believe in makes no difference to me...I hate you all equally... :p )

hopefully it is this bridge...then, I could thrown these chained together protesters off the bridge....George Washington bridge is no where I would want to lay down on, on a rushhour morning..

A protest for immigrant rights Wednesday morning shut down New York City-bound traffic on the upper lanes of the George Washington Bridge.
    The protest reportedly organized by the NY Worker Federation was demanding equal rights for immigrants. Video posted to Twitter showed one driver getting out of a vehicle and fighting with one of the protesters.
    The group of about 10 people had a large banner that they spread across the lanes saying: "Resist, organized, rise up!"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/2...shington-bridge-during-rush-hour-commute.html

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Who want's to see more flip-floppin' than an angry fish out of water?

...I see you there with your hand raised...yep you...in the back....check this out :

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

Newsflash - Donald Trump is a dipshit liberal in carrot-top clothing.

post some stuff on Clinton too, no reason to leave that bitch out...

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never thought I would see a liberal hating on a gun forum...good grief

Who is this liberal you speak of? (Not that it matters - like I said, I hate you all equally anyway hahaha)

I can't wait to see the look on the faces of the people who voted for Trump on Nov. 9th - when they wake up and realize they voted for a liberal.

Ya'll this guy literally wrote the book on how to sell anything to anyone. And he's sold the biggest pile of **** I've ever seen.

If you introduce just a tiny smidgen of critical thought, and spend 30 seconds fact-checking each soundbyte you so desperately want to believe...you'd have already realized it by now.

I swear Reagan has gotta be turning in his grave right now (RIP). If he were alive I PROMISE you he'd be up on stage beating the **** out of Trump in front of the whole country.

Last edited:

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You know what they say about opinions, we all have one. However, while not a Trump fan, I thought he won the nomination by receiving the most votes, even though the Republican establishment did everything they could to keep it from happening. People are fed up with the establishment. And as for the gloom and doom comment, we are only just beginning to see the fruit of the last 8 years of Obama and Hillary will be at least 10 times worse. Empires don't fall in day, weeks or even months, but fall they do. I'm sure Rome was convinced they would be around for another thousand years. I'm sure many of them felt their Senators would keep psychopaths like Nero from destroying the Empire but they were all wrong.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There will be either Hillary (And Bill) or Trump in the White House. There are no other options, regardless of how bad we may want one.

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    if you start trolling in the bay you might pick up a few crabs in the net, but you won't catch anything here.

To be honest I didn't read the whole page...surely there is no shortage of other links pointing out her hypocrisy and lies. I feel like I see at least one new article a day with something in it to that effect.

Top Bottom